असली, वास्तविक, वास्तव, सच्चा, सत्य, यथार्थअसली, वास्तविक, सत्य, यथार्थरियाल, रिअल
- असलीrealerrealestयथार्थवादीवास्तव में
Noun(1) any rational or irrational number(2) the basic unit of money in Brazil; equal to 100 centavos(3) an old small silver Spanish coin
Adjective(1) being or occurring in fact or actuality; having verified existence; not illusory(2) no less than what is stated; worthy of the name(3) not to be taken lightly(4) capable of being treated as fact(5) being or reflecting the essential or genuine character of something(6) of, relating to, or representing an amount that is corrected for inflation(7) having substance or capable of being treated as fact; not imaginary(8) (of property(9) coinciding with reality
Adverb(1) used as intensifiers; `real' is sometimes used informally for `really'; `rattling' is informal
(1) My day here has been a complete waste of time, as it is most days in fact - a real waste of petrol.(2) Making their job a real chore is the fact that he keeps showing up in Trish's shadow, so smitten is he.(3) In fact, the real shift that is taking place is very different from this.(4) The real glory was the fact that most of the postings were not from members.(5) Inflation also eats into the real value of the income from market returns received by farmers.(6) It seems that the state and central governments have been hiding the real facts.(7) the real leader of the party(8) So their reactions were similar to what would be found at the scene of a real disaster.(9) I want to be able to go over to Brick Lane in the East End to eat a real , genuine London bagel.(10) When is something going to be done about this very real and sad situation?(11) Besides, the real value for money lies in the fact that paying a few pence more benefits so many.(12) If you don't want to tell an adult, you can tell a friend - but my real advice is to just chill.(13) There were only two or three companies with any real significance trying to tap into the same market.(14) We will maintain the value of welfare benefits in real terms plus economic growth - no more.(15) If war is when leaders discover themselves, it is also when parties discover who, in fact, their real leaders are.(16) It paints a picture of real disasters on a global scale, in a set order and with attendant statistics.
(1) real estate :: रियल एस्टेट
(2) for real :: सच में
(3) keep it real :: इसे असली बनाए रखें
(4) real love :: सच्चा प्यार
(5) real name :: वास्तविक नाम
(6) real man :: असली आदमी
(7) real estate agent :: रियल एस्टेट एजेंट
(8) in real life :: असल ज़िन्दगी में
1. actual ::
2. genuine ::
4. sincere ::
5. proper ::
6. complete ::
7. veridical ::
8. existent ::
9. substantial ::
10. tangible ::
11. real number ::
12. rattling ::
1. bogus ::
2. counterfeit ::
3. fake ::
4. mock ::
5. pseudo ::
6. sham ::
7. spurious ::
8. unreal ::
real, realer, realest, realist, realists, really, realness, reals
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Well, are you talking about
when he thought he was REAL?
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 15
l've seen some REAL 'lslamic' comings
and goings over there at the car wash.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 3
Yeah, and in the REAL world,
you'd probably be right.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 2
This is my REAL home now,
where my family lives.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 3
But it wouldn't anything
that would get him into REAL trouble...
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 12
English to Hindi Dictionary: real
Meaning and definitions of real, translation in Hindi language for real with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of real in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "real"
What real means in Hindi, real meaning in Hindi, real definition, examples and pronunciation of real in Hindi language.