तैयार, तत्पर, उपस्थित, उद्यत, इच्छुक, मुस्तैद, प्रस्तुत, उन्मुख, सहज में प्राप्त, मुहैयातैयार, तत्पर, उद्यत, इच्छुक, मुस्तैद, सहज में प्राप्ततैयार होना, उद्यत होना, उद्यत करना, मुस्तैद होना, तत्पर होना, इच्छुक होना, सहज में प्राप्त होनातत्परता, चाह, रज़ामंदी, इच्छा, मुस्तैदीसज्जित
Noun(1) poised for action
Verb(1) prepare for eating by applying heat(2) make ready or suitable or equip in advance for a particular purpose or for some use, event, etc
Adjective(1) completely prepared or in condition for immediate action or use or progress(2) (of especially money(3) mentally disposed(4) made suitable and available for immediate use(5) apprehending and responding with speed and sensitivity
(1) You display leadership qualities and are unafraid, ready to face professional competition or rivalry.(2) The most important factor is the open and friendly staff who are always ready to serve and eager to please.(3) So we take more than a passing interest in this masterplan and are certainly ready to play our part in bringing new life and learning right into the heart of the city.(4) Most of the complex was actually ready and occupied for a while.(5) she should have the budget ready by Friday(6) the image was ready for print(7) he had a ready excuse(8) The players are ready , well prepared, but numbed by tension.(9) Many people lack ready access to computer technologies and the Internet's information and communication resources.(10) The combustible fusion of imperialism abroad, fear-mongering at home, and ready access to firearms has ensured this.(11) The problem was that after a few days all that information was pretty much lost to me because there was no ready way to access it.(12) he has a ready wit(13) I was ready to drop from lack of sleep, so we proceeded home.(14) I was ready to collapse(15) There are lots of reasons why non-legal professionals may need this sort of ready access to the law as at a historical date.(16) I don't know why, but everyone has to take responsibility for themselves and prepare right and get ready .
(1) get ready :: तैयार हो जाओ
(2) getting ready :: तैयार होना
(3) be ready :: तैयार रहो
(4) ready-made :: बना बनाया
(5) all ready :: सब तैयार
(6) ready to :: करने के लिए तैयार
(7) ready to use :: उपयोग करने के लिए तैयार
(8) ready to wear :: पहनने के लिए तैयार
(9) get ready for :: केलिए तैयार हो जाओ
1. prepared ::
3. willing ::
4. about to ::
के बारे में
5. available ::
6. prompt ::
7. quick ::
8. prepare ::
9. gear up ::
तैयार हो जाओ
10. make ::
readies, ready, readying, unready
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I assume my house
is READY for me?
Westworld Season 2, Episode 4
when I say we're READY.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 24
I guess we should go and let
Howard get them READY for bed.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 17
Ready the oars!
Vikings Season 1, Episode 2
Ready, set, go.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 12
English to Hindi Dictionary: ready
Meaning and definitions of ready, translation in Hindi language for ready with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of ready in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "ready"
What ready means in Hindi, ready meaning in Hindi, ready definition, examples and pronunciation of ready in Hindi language.