पढ़नापढ़ना, पढ़ाना, समझना, बोलना, अध्ययन करना, पढ़ने की क्षमता रखना, व्याख्या करना, शिक्षा-प्राप्त करनारीड
- पढ़नापठनीयपढ़ताअपठित ग
Noun(1) something that is read
Verb(1) interpret something that is written or printed(2) have or contain a certain wording or form(3) look at, interpret, and say out loud something that is written or printed(4) obtain data from magnetic tapes or other digital sources(5) interpret the significance of, as of palms, tea leaves, intestines, the sky; also of human behavior(6) interpret something in a certain way; convey a particular meaning or impression(7) be a student of a certain subject(8) indicate a certain reading; of gauges and instruments(9) audition for a stage role by reading parts of a role(10) to hear and understand(11) make sense of a language
(1) They stand either side of a pool of light, which can be read as iconographically significant.(2) To do this they turned to techniques developed by Freudian psychoanalysts to read the inner desires of the new self.(3) It seems somehow odd now to recall that none of these three could read or write, and that they did not speak English.(4) As such, the glories of nature can be read as harbingers of a future still arriving.(5) read my lips - I'm not going to work(6) At times these read as lecture notes; at others more like a dramatic monologue.(7) The oldest, a rocket scientist, is now a father himself, the youngest is off to university to read medicine.(8) He could read the shame in Drake's voice and had a pretty fair idea of what had transpired.(9) their read on the national situation may be correct(10) You all want to read newspapers, you all want the products of the forest, somewhere the trees have to be grown.(11) his mother read him a bedtime story(12) My read of the story tells me that this man is easily offended and a persistent complainer.(13) she likes to read on the train(14) Mr Hackett read history at Oxford University and had planned a career in teaching or lecturing.(15) he went to Manchester to read for a BA in Economics(16) the actors read the script through
(1) to read :: पढ़ने के लिए
(2) read only :: सिफ़ पढ़िये
(3) read books :: किताबें पढ़ें
(4) read and write :: पढ़ना और लिखना
(5) read aloud :: जोर से पढ़ें
(6) read up :: पढ़ो
(7) read only memory :: रीड ओनली मेमरी
(8) read on :: पढ़ते रहिये
2. peruse ::
4. decipher ::
5. interpret ::
6. indicate ::
संकेत मिलता है
7. translate ::
8. scan ::
9. record ::
10. take ::
11. say ::
read, readable, reads, unread
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I READ recently
about a fellow in Kansas
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 2
- Have you READ the new Flash?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 22
would be wasting candles
to READ in the middle of the night?
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 9
But I could have sworn I READ
the last King in the North
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 3
We heard you READ the letter
from Howard's father.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 19
English to Hindi Dictionary: read
Meaning and definitions of read, translation in Hindi language for read with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of read in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "read"
What read means in Hindi, read meaning in Hindi, read definition, examples and pronunciation of read in Hindi language.