प्रतिक्रिया, विस्र्द्ध क्रिया, उत्तेजने के बाद की मलिनता
Noun(1) (chemistry(2) an idea evoked by some experience(3) a bodily process occurring due to the effect of some antecedent stimulus or agent(4) (mechanics(5) a response that reveals a person's feelings or attitude(6) extreme conservatism in political or social matters(7) doing something in opposition to another way of doing it that you don't like
(1) In periods of political reaction , innumerable forms of social backwardness, ignorance and stupidity come into their own.(2) He said he has been surprised by the positive reaction from the public.(3) The violence of Violet's reaction had not surprised her, indeed, she was rather pleased by it.(4) prices fell in reaction to intense competition(5) The forces of reaction in Europe rallied against what they took to be the International and all its works.(6) a chemical reaction caused by a build-up of particular sodium salts(7) It is no coincidence that this development has occurred during a period of deepening social and political reaction .(8) The rise of conservative views, clubs, and newspapers is a direct reaction against being told how to think.(9) What's driving the British reaction against Guantanamo Bay?(10) And if the public has a big reaction against something, the story's going to stay for a while.(11) the law of action and reaction(12) The mood of the broad masses is quite at odds with the creed of avarice and social reaction that animates the incoming government.(13) We also observe a positive market reaction to the announcements of relocations involving corporate headquarters and plants.(14) this isn't the reaction they expected(15) When you talk about working in a rights mode there is always the element of reaction and pressure.(16) And in all its forms, even on the conservative Right, it is a reaction against the Enlightenment and is thus essentially new.
(1) chain reaction :: श्रृंखला अभिक्रिया
(2) chemical reaction :: रासायनिक प्रतिक्रिया
(3) reaction time :: प्रतिक्रिया समय
(4) adverse reaction :: प्रतिकूल प्रतिक्रिया
(5) gut reaction :: आंत प्रतिक्रिया
(6) reaction mixture :: प्रतिक्रिया मिश्रण
(7) condensation reaction :: संघनन प्रतिक्रिया
(8) knee-jerk reaction :: घुटने में झटके की प्रतिक्रिया
(9) redox reaction :: रेडॉक्स प्रतिक्रिया
1. response ::
2. backlash ::
3. chemical reaction ::
reaction, reactionaries, reactionary, reactions
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...the success or failure of the date would
be based on the biochemical REACTION...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 3
because, of course, this is an
exothermic REACTION, which means
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 14
For every action,
you have a gigantic and annoying REACTION.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 18
...but that's the natural REACTION
of the limbic system...
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 11
Given the REACTION to my costume...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 6
English to Hindi Dictionary: reaction
Meaning and definitions of reaction, translation in Hindi language for reaction with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of reaction in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "reaction"
What reaction means in Hindi, reaction meaning in Hindi, reaction definition, examples and pronunciation of reaction in Hindi language.