उठाना, बढ़ाना, ऊपर उठाना, एकत्र करना, उभाड़ना, जागृत करना, जागृत बनाना, धन बटोरना, उन्नति करना, शब्द करना, निर्माण करना, प्रस्तुत करनाउठाना, बढ़ाना, ऊपर उठाना, एकत्र करना, उभाड़ना, जागृत करना, जागृत बनाना, धन बटोरना, उन्नति करना, शब्द करना, निर्माण करना, प्रस्तुत करनाउन्नत करना, उभारना, ऊंचा उठाना
Noun(1) the amount a salary is increased(2) an upward slope or grade (as in a road(3) increasing the size of a bet (as in poker(4) the act of raising something
Verb(1) raise the level or amount of something(2) raise from a lower to a higher position(3) cause to be heard or known; express or utter(4) collect funds for a specific purpose(5) cultivate by growing, often involving improvements by means of agricultural techniques(6) look after a child until it is an adult(7) summon into action or bring into existence, often as if by magic(8) move upwards(9) construct, build, or erect(10) call forth (emotions, feelings, and responses(11) create a disturbance, especially by making a great noise(12) raise in rank or condition(13) increase(14) give a promotion to or assign to a higher position(15) cause to puff up with a leaven(16) bid (one's partner's suit
(1) in late April Henry decided to raise the siege(2) Besides, she thought, a little excitement would help raise her spirits.(3) raise the number to the power of 4(4) Lee tried to throw a punch at his nemesis, but couldn't raise his arm above the level of his belt.(5) to raise hope in sb(6) The workers raise chickens, grow their own vegetables, have a fish tank and rent out space for horses.(7) Squeeze with your glutes and hamstrings to push your hips forward and raise your torso back to the upright position.(8) It is up to them to decide whether to raise the ship.(9) I think at the time they probably salvaged the shell that was on board and they were hoping to perhaps raise the vessel and restore it and get it going again.(10) But when the slums are burnt down to raise high rise buildings, they are completely quiet, they don't protest.(11) They will raise an interim invoice in respect of the work that the claims manager will carry out on the case.(12) divers have located and hope to raise the submarine(13) In 1990 the tree on which they grow was blown over by a cyclone - or the fringes of one - but we managed to raise it up again.(14) he wants a raise and some perks(15) to raise the flag(16) Routinely calling each raise from the blind may cost you quite a bit of money.
(1) raise up :: बढ़ाना
(2) to raise :: उठाने के लिए
(3) raise money :: पैसे जुटाएं
(4) raise hand :: हाथ उठाओ
(5) raise funds :: धन जुटाने
(6) raise hell :: चीख पुकार मचाना
(7) get a raise :: वृद्धी प्राप्त करना
(8) raise children :: बच्चे बड़ा करें
(9) raise a family :: परिवार की परवरिश करना
(10) raise the roof :: छत ऊपर उठाएं
1. pay increase ::
2. salary increase ::
3. climb ::
4. heave ::
5. lift ::
6. set upright ::
7. increase ::
8. amplify ::
9. build ::
10. get ::
11. recruit ::
12. levy ::
13. bring up ::
14. give rise to ::
को बढ़ावा दें
15. breed ::
16. promote ::
को बढ़ावा देना
17. nurture ::
पालन - पोषण करना
18. elevate ::
19. stir ::
20. advance ::
21. upraise ::
22. grow ::
24. kindle ::
25. heighten ::
26. leaven ::
1. drop ::
2. lower ::
raise, raised, raises, raising
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Warriors, unsheathe your weapons.
Magic wielders, RAISE your wands.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 3
- Ancient Greece?
- Ah. If you have questions, RAISE your hand.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 10
...but today I realized that there's
more than one way to RAISE a child.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 23
If you swear never to RAISE your hand
to the Lady Melisandre again.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 8
but I have no fear
that afterwards God will RAISE me up again.
Vikings Season 1, Episode 6
English to Hindi Dictionary: raise
Meaning and definitions of raise, translation in Hindi language for raise with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of raise in Hindi and in English
Tags for the entry "raise"
What raise means in Hindi, raise meaning
in Hindi, raise definition, examples and pronunciation
of raise in Hindi language.