चीर, खपरैल, चिथड़ा, टुकड़ा, लत्ता, वस्र-खंडखपरैल का, चीर का, चिथड़े का, लत्ते का, टुकड़े का, वस्र-खंड कागाली देना, कष्ट देना, भद्दी हंसी करना
Noun(1) a small piece of cloth or paper(2) a week at British universities during which side-shows and processions of floats are organized to raise money for charities(3) music with a syncopated melody (usually for the piano(4) newspaper with half-size pages(5) a boisterous practical joke (especially by college students
Verb(1) treat cruelly(2) cause annoyance in; disturb, especially by minor irritations(3) play in ragtime(4) harass with persistent criticism or carping(5) censure severely or angrily(6) break into lumps before sorting
(1) Then she turns back around and hands me a rag , ├ö├ç├┐Go clean off the tables then get out of here.├ö├ç├û(2) At the moment I'm torn between having my death notice appear in the local paper for my area, or in the weekly rag that's published in my home town.(3) Alfreda has seen an advert for that mechanical stage musical, ├ö├ç├┐Starlight Express├ö├ç├û in the local rag .(4) not a rag of clothing has arrived to us this winter(5) The second disturbing thing was this headline in my local rag .(6) In interviews, he is so polished and articulate that his teammates rag him as an Ivy Leaguer (he went to Nebraska).(7) He interviewed some of rock's greatest musicians and eventually went on to become an editor of the legendary rock rag .(8) It hadn't taken Lee long to come back with a clean wet cloth before the cold rag was pressed to Kris' scalp.(9) Two weeks back they didn't publish personal ads in my local rag , then last week the kid that delivers the paper left it on top of the letterbox, allowing the rain to do its evil work.(10) Half the time they act like they are taking part in a university rag week.(11) If any male relative comes to the village after sunset, the women rag him and sometimes beat him up.(12) Three men who met as students had been singing university rag songs at the end of a day-long reunion when tragedy struck on a country lane, an inquest heard yesterday.(13) He was among 1,000 students involved in the rag procession through the streets of Cheltenham on a Saturday morning.(14) The Institute closed its bar during rag week last year and has developed a code of practice for all drinks-related activity on campus.(15) It is based on traditions of rag music and social protest lyrics.(16) the local rag
(1) rag doll :: चिथड़े से बनाई हुई गुड़िया
(2) rag-tag :: कपड़ा-टैग
(3) nose-rag :: नाक-कपड़ा
(4) cleaning rag :: सफाई कपड़ा
(5) red rag :: क्रोध उत्पन्न करनेवाला पदार्थ
(6) rag fair :: कबाड़ का बजार
1. cloth ::
3. tag ::
4. tabloid ::
5. rag week ::
6. ragtime ::
7. irritate ::
8. lambaste ::
कोड़े से मारना
9. torment ::
10. taunt ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
He fell like a RAG doll.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 5
Go tell her she can bite down on a RAG
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 3
...on what does Scott Joplin
play the "Maple Leaf Rag."
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 3
But her head is made of RAG,
like your rabbit Eugenio.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 8
English to Hindi Dictionary: rag
Meaning and definitions of rag, translation in Hindi language for rag with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of rag in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "rag"
What rag means in Hindi, rag meaning in Hindi, rag definition, examples and pronunciation of rag in Hindi language.