रैक, सचल धन, उड़ते हुए बादल, प्रलय, चारा रखने का कठौता, बोटल रखने की टांड़, हटया करने का साधन, शिकंजाकसकर फैलाना, कष्ट देना, हटया करना, मरोड़ना, सतानायन्त्रणा देना, यातना देना, टांड
- रैकrackedधमकी देकर मांगने कारैक
Noun(1) framework for holding objects(2) rib section of a forequarter of veal or pork or especially lamb or mutton(3) the destruction or collapse of something(4) an instrument of torture that stretches or disjoints or mutilates victims(5) a support for displaying various articles(6) a form of torture in which pain is inflicted by stretching the body(7) a rapid gait of a horse in which each foot strikes the ground separately
Verb(1) go at a rack(2) stretch to the limits(3) put on a rack and pinion(4) obtain by coercion or intimidation(5) run before a gale(6) fly in high wind(7) draw off from the lees(8) torment emotionally or mentally(9) work on a rack(10) seize together, as of parallel ropes of a tackle in order to prevent running through the block(11) torture on the rack
(1) a steering rack(2) There was an overhead rack to place luggage, and two long benches that could fit three people each.(3) Oversized ventilated discs in all four corners and an aluminum steering rack ensure precise handling and braking.(4) The steering rack on a car without power steering has just two pieces: the rack and the pinion gear.(5) Nothing on the list of entrÔö£┬«es cracks the $18 mark, despite the presence of sirloin steak, rack of lamb, trout, and salmon dishes.(6) It's encased in clear plastic as if it has just been pulled from the rack at a drug store.(7) It's been done out rather stylishly, but still feels rustic, with original limewashed stone walls, and the stalls and hay rack are still there.(8) Today, the rack is full of magazines on every fitness subject and activity.(9) a hay rack(10) The oven-roasted rack of lamb, basted with butter and meat juice during the cooking process, was tender, juicy and firm, and served on a bed of sautÔö£┬«d beans.(11) We found that placing a bale rack inside the tank keeps cows and calves out of the tank.(12) The balls are gathered in the triangle rack with the black eight-ball in the middle.(13) The steering system is lighter and more compact than a steering column and rack and the brakes occupy the same space as a conventional caliper.(14) And on this occasion Ruby had got herself up into a luggage rack and these sailors were on the train and they were all happy and enjoying themselves.(15) At that point, rack the sled and move on to the next exercise.(16) ├ö├ç├┐Where is the Line├ö├ç├û is a mishmash of ideas, sounding like a fight between a choir and a rack of effects boxes, with neither winning.
(1) coat rack :: कोट का रैक
(2) luggage rack :: सामनका रैक
(3) roof rack :: टाँड
(4) bike rack :: बाइक रैक
(5) clothes rack :: कपड़ों की आलमारी
(6) rack up :: रैक
(7) dish rack :: डिश रैक
(8) shoe rack :: जूते का रैक
(9) spice rack :: मसाला की रैक
(10) magazine rack :: पत्रिका रखने की अलमारी
1. frame ::
2. single-foot ::
3. wrack ::
4. wheel ::
5. stand ::
6. torment ::
7. scud ::
वेग से चलना
8. single-foot ::
9. squeeze ::
rack, racked, racking, racks
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I caught him staring
at my RACK.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 1
Well, either that or he's lost his tie RACK
and gotten really into Bryan Adams.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 5
"Check out the RACK on that scientist."
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 7
Rack your brain.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 15
Did they put you on the RACK
and stretch you
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 6
English to Hindi Dictionary: rack
Meaning and definitions of rack, translation in Hindi language for rack with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of rack in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "rack"
What rack means in Hindi, rack meaning in Hindi, rack definition, examples and pronunciation of rack in Hindi language.