मात्रा, परिमाण, हिस्सा, भागप्रमात्रा
Noun(1) a discrete amount of something that is analogous to the quantities in quantum theory(2) (physics, according to quantum theory
(1) That judgment reflected a reduction in the agreed quantum of damages suffered by the plaintiff.(2) To drop from a higher to a lower, it emitted a quantum of energy.(3) The quantum and the interest rate are not known, according to sources in the banking industry.(4) What fraction of receptors are saturated following the release of a single quantum , and is a larger synapse, with more receptors less saturated than a smaller one?(5) Under Bill 164 the only issue is the quantum of general damages in light of his injuries.(6) Most of the residents of the area are now keen on setting up vermi compost and aerobic compost units on their premises, which reduce the quantum of garbage that is pushed out into the general pool of city waste.(7) Counsel for the Defendants denies liability and contests the quantum of damages.(8) We also require details of the quantum of the claim including a breakdown of the elements of the costs and how they have been incurred.(9) ├ö├ç├┐We expect to increase the quantum of shrimp exports in future,├ö├ç├û he said.(10) The agreement reached is akin to the kind of agreement frequently reached in litigation where a defendant accepts liability but not causation of damage nor the quantum of the loss claimed.(11) The quantum of interest rates we appear to be looking at I think is already factored into the market, " Hughes-Hallett said.(12) Its next best performance was in 1998 when the quantum of floodwater released touched a high of 10 lakh cusecs.(13) The quantum of support requires a finding as to the income of the Respondent.(14) If the plaintiff proved that he had lost a real or substantial chance as opposed to a speculative one the evaluation of that chance was part of the assessment of the quantum of damage.(15) Electrons move from one orbital into another by absorbing or emitting a quantum of energy, just as Bohr explained.(16) If at all some relief is to be given to marginal farmers, the quantum of free power and/or the land holdings must be specified.
(1) quantum leap :: लम्बी छलांग
(2) quantum mechanics :: क्वांटम यांत्रिकी
(3) quantum physics :: क्वांटम भौतिकी
(4) quantum theory :: क्वांटम सिद्धांत
(5) quantum dot :: क्वांटम डॉट
(6) quantum computing :: क्वांटम कम्प्यूटिंग
(7) quantum meruit :: उतनी राशि जितने का कोई हकदार है
(8) quantum entanglement :: बहुत नाजुक स्थिति
1. amount ::
2. quantity ::
3. volume ::
4. extent ::
5. sum ::
6. quantum ::
7. number ::
8. figure ::
9. numeral ::
10. digit ::
11. count ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
and I realized, if we connect it to the
measurement problem in QUANTUM mechanics,
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 19
...the Copenhagen interpretation of QUANTUM
physics, he proposed an experiment.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 17
My QUANTUM gravity's
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 20
The QUANTUM vortex apparatus
is now controlling the orientation00:0479
00:04:16,132 --> 00:04:19,385
You're right. You realize what this means?
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 24
did you create QUANTUM vortices?
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 16
English to Hindi Dictionary: quantum
Meaning and definitions of quantum, translation in Hindi language for quantum with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of quantum in Hindi and in English
Tags for the entry "quantum"
What quantum means in Hindi, quantum meaning
in Hindi, quantum definition, examples and pronunciation
of quantum in Hindi language.