प्रयोजन, आशय, मतलबउद्देश्यइरादा करना, संकस्र्प करना
Noun(1) an anticipated outcome that is intended or that guides your planned actions(2) what something is used for(3) the quality of being determined to do or achieve something; firmness of purpose
Verb(1) propose or intend(2) reach a decision
(1) It is grossly unfair and it is defeating the purpose of these meetings.(2) it can only be used for the purpose of self-defence(3) Duncan Smith has approached the past week with the focus and sense of purpose to be expected of a former Scots Guard.(4) They understood the purpose of the meeting was to discuss incorporating a new company.(5) It was created for the purpose of promoting advancement and prosperity of our continent.(6) there was a new sense of purpose in her step as she set off(7) the wall wasn't built for that purpose(8) Thus the reasons for and the purpose behind a person's detention are all-important.(9) He appealed to the teachers to inculcate human values and a sense of purpose in life among children.(10) what's your main purpose in life?(11) If you've made an effort, you should explain the purpose and the reason behind it.(12) The midfield pairing provided Rangers with a dynamic, unrelenting sense of purpose .(13) There's a high degree of trust, a very high degree of camaraderie and sense of purpose .(14) the building is no longer needed for its original purpose(15) It is a self-conscious feeling of insecurity about their own status and sense of purpose in society today.(16) for what purpose?
(1) on purpose :: जान - बूझकर
(2) general purpose :: सामान्य उद्देश्य
(3) for the purpose of :: उद्देश्य के लिए
(4) for the purpose :: उद्देश्य के लिए
(5) main purpose :: मुख्य उद्देश्य
(6) for this purpose :: इस उद्देश्य के लिए
(7) all-purpose :: सभी उद्देश्य
(8) infinitive of purpose :: अनंत उद्देश्य
(9) sole purpose :: एकमात्र उद्देश्य
1. motive ::
2. intention ::
3. advantage ::
4. function ::
5. determination ::
चित्त की दृढ़ता
6. intent ::
7. intend ::
8. resolve ::
9. purport ::
purpose, purposed, purposeful, purposeless, purposely, purposes, purposing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I married him. On PURPOSE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 5
All right, and the PURPOSE of this drill
is to acclimate us to the use of tools...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 23
Well, seeing as its PURPOSE was
to piss you off, I'd say it's spot-on.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 4
A wink is on PURPOSE.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 8
Nothing that's happening here
is being done on PURPOSE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 17
English to Hindi Dictionary: purpose
Meaning and definitions of purpose, translation in Hindi language for purpose with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of purpose in Hindi and in English
Tags for the entry "purpose"
What purpose means in Hindi, purpose meaning
in Hindi, purpose definition, examples and pronunciation
of purpose in Hindi language.