पिल्ला, कुत्ते का बच्चा, घमंडी ओछा मनुष्य, मूर्ख, छैलाघमंडी और तुच्छ जन, पिलवा
कुत्ते का बच्चा
- कुत्ते का बच्चाpuppedपिल्लोंpupping
Noun(1) a young dog(2) an inexperienced young person
(1) Gates are optional, but if you have a puppy or a young dog, you will probably find them useful.(2) We have a young puppy that, as most puppies do, tends to go to the bathroom all over the place, and my wife gets very frustrated by this.(3) Over the next few weeks, my mom had to take special care of Duchess, since she was such a young, tiny puppy .(4) The deceased and his wife had a young puppy whose barking on the morning of the killing had irritated the claimant.(5) Not long after, Gerasim finds a young puppy drowning in a muddy creek.(6) you ungrateful puppy(7) Lily the mongrel puppy was one of the first pooches to go online to promote a stray dogs website in North Yorkshire.(8) In her favour she's young, still a puppy in many ways, and an outdoor dog more than happy to run about in the rain for hours on end, so her constitution is strong.(9) Miss Waine, who has been in the job for a year, said she had come across cruelty cases before but never one involving such a young puppy .(10) you ungrateful puppy!(11) A self-described mama's boy, he combines a puppyish playfulness with an obsessive work ethic and a hardheaded understanding of the business of triathlon.(12) National charity, Hearing Dogs for Deaf People, which has a training centre at Cliffe, near Selby, is appealing for volunteers to take in puppies and young dogs for anything up to six weeks.(13) Romeo is a puppyish , rather goofy young man and Juliet a bratish adolescent who never matures into any really tragic strature.(14) Brandy, both deaf and arthritic, had been taught since puppyhood to address her bodily function on newspapers spread over a protective layer of plastic in strategic spots in the house.(15) The name, which is usually associated with males, dates from puppyhood and confusion about the dog's gender.(16) Young puppies enjoy short bouts of leading, from five to ten minutes, if they have been properly acclimated to the leash.
(1) puppy love :: किशोर प्रेम
(2) puppy dog :: कुत्ते का पिल्ला
(3) puppy mill :: पप्पी मिल
(4) puppy dog eyes :: छोटे कुत्ते की आंखें
1. pup ::
pupped, puppies, pupping, puppy
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Oh, he'd be like a PUPPY
with a microscope. [laughs]
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 5
The PUPPY died-- it
choked on a doll head.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 4
Think we've been bogarting
this PUPPY long enough.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 10
Kind of like a PUPPY.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 14
So not a PUPPY?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 4
English to Hindi Dictionary: puppy
Meaning and definitions of puppy, translation in Hindi language for puppy with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of puppy in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "puppy"
What puppy means in Hindi, puppy meaning in Hindi, puppy definition, examples and pronunciation of puppy in Hindi language.