सार्वजनिक, प्रचलित, सामान्य, प्रसिद्ध, जनता द्वारा बाँट लिया गया, लोक-संबंधीलोक, जनता, जनमत, सामान्य जन, प्रजा, सार्वजनिक रायपब्लिक, आम, लोक-सरकारी
- जनताnonpublicसार्वजनिक रूप से
Noun(1) people in general considered as a whole(2) a body of people sharing some common interest
Adjective(1) not private; open to or concerning the people as a whole(2) affecting the people or community as a whole
(1) The central question under section 41 is the risk to the public from serious harm.(2) Yet the greatest prize was informing the public on matters of world interest.(3) I cite these examples to illustrate the controlled ignorance of the general public at that time.(4) Do we ban tobacco out of concern for public health, or do we allow people the freedom to choose their own evils.(5) We need to know how the delay happened, and if there are any other public health concerns that we need to know about.(6) The museum will open to the general public when all school appointments are finished.(7) we had a very public row(8) Money, I may add, that could have been spent on improving public services.(9) public debate(10) Plans for a new nightspot in Maldon have been rejected by district councillors concerned about public safety.(11) public park(12) This was guaranteed to win the support of the animal-loving British public .(13) They maintain that since public safety is their concern therefore they have to be very cautious.(14) I descend to greet my public at 11 pm and am able to scrutinize at least 6 different chins and sets of grinning teeth at close quarters.(15) Most members of the general public would regard them as stiff or rigid.(16) She argues that the paper trivialises legitimate public concern over GM foods.
(1) public relations :: जनसंपर्क
(2) public holiday :: सार्वजनिक अवकाश
(3) public transport :: सार्वजनिक परिवाहन
(4) in public :: जनता में
(5) public school :: पब्लिक स्कूल
(6) public health :: सार्वजनिक स्वास्थ्य
(7) public transportation :: जन परिवहन
(8) notary public :: नोटरी पब्लिक
(9) public service :: सार्वजनिक सेवा
(10) public sector :: सार्वजनिक क्षेत्र
1. state ::
2. popular ::
3. prominent ::
5. known ::
6. people ::
7. audience ::
8. populace ::
1. confidential ::
2. private ::
3. privy ::
4. secret ::
nonpublic, public, publicly
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Okay. And Sheldon really believes
we're at a PUBLIC swimming pool?
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 9
I have... I had an appointment
at the Public Debt Department.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 3
I do PUBLIC speaking,
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 10
in the eyes of the general PUBLIC,
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 7
his Wookiee jacket
out in PUBLIC.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 5
English to Hindi Dictionary: public
Meaning and definitions of public, translation in Hindi language for public with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of public in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "public"
What public means in Hindi, public meaning in Hindi, public definition, examples and pronunciation of public in Hindi language.