रक्षा करना, बचाना, सुरक्षित करना, संरक्षण करना, संरक्षित करना, सरपरस्ती करना, शरण देना, सहायता देनासंरक्षण देना
- रक्षा करनासंरक्षितकी रक्षारक्षा करता है
Verb(1) shield from danger, injury, destruction, or damage(2) use tariffs to favor domestic industry
(1) to protect data(2) They did not take my fears seriously and they went back on their promise to protect me.(3) to protect an endangered species(4) security products are designed to protect information from unauthorized access(5) we must protect the environment(6) Fortunately it was a thick material so as to protect the thing better.(7) certain vitamins may protect against heart disease(8) Basic coverage will protect you against fire, vandalism, lightning, and water damage.(9) You can't eliminate the risks of travel, but travel insurance can protect you against financial loss.(10) She must accept the inevitable and protect against the greater harm.(11) to protect an industry(12) Japan's Ministry of Trade & Industry erected barriers to protect the country's infant computer industry(13) I promised to protect you, all those years ago at the orphanage, and that's what I am doing right now.(14) to protect nature(15) A new structure of tariffs on imports is designed to further protect Russian industries from foreign competition.(16) I hope outrage is expressed - we have got to protect what we have.
(1) to protect :: रक्षा के लिए
(2) protect from :: से बचाने के लिए
(3) protect against :: से बचना
1. keep safe ::
2. keep from harm ::
नुकसान से रखने के
3. save ::
4. safeguard ::
5. preserve ::
6. defend ::
7. shield ::
8. cushion ::
9. insulate ::
10. hedge ::
11. shelter ::
12. screen ::
13. secure ::
14. fortify ::
15. guard ::
16. watch over ::
17. look after ::
18. take care of ::
का ख्याल रखना
19. keep ::
20. inoculate ::
1. assail ::
2. assault ::
3. attack ::
protect, protected, protecting, protects
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
And in the winter,
we must PROTECT ourselves,
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 3
The Umbers are our bannermen.
They'll PROTECT you.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 9
I ask that you PROTECT our faith
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 3
If I have to stand in the line of fire
to PROTECT you, I will.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 4
so that you can
serve your family and PROTECT our legacy.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 1
English to Hindi Dictionary: protect
Meaning and definitions of protect, translation in Hindi language for protect with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of protect in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "protect"
What protect means in Hindi, protect meaning in Hindi, protect definition, examples and pronunciation of protect in Hindi language.