प्रगति, उन्नति, वृद्धि, बढ़ती, उत्थान, आगे की ओर बढ़ाव, उपचय, उन्नति करना, तरक़्क़ीप्रगति करना, आगे बढ़ना, बढ़ना, बढ़ती करना, उन्नति करना, सुधार होना, यात्रा करना, तरक़्क़ी करना, तरक़्क़ी देना
- प्रगतिआगे बढ़ेप्रगतिप्रगति
Noun(1) gradual improvement or growth or development(2) the act of moving forward (as toward a goal(3) a movement forward
Verb(1) develop in a positive way(2) move forward, also in the metaphorical sense(3) form or accumulate steadily
(1) I guess it's supposed to keep a person on the couch, remind him or her of home - no progress , no forward motion, no dreams.(2) The footage continues showing the main unit making slow forward progress through the terrain toward the town of Marzak.(3) Fortunately, I have no stake in slowing technological progress .(4) The doctor will monitor your child's progress after surgery to make sure she's developing normally.(5) The board was told of a situation where couples are left for years on end without making progress in their wished-for adoption.(6) Their forward progress was stopped by a report from the roaming patrol that some kind of convoy was directly ahead.(7) Weeks passed like a leaf floating downstream, unconcerned with progress or destination.(8) we are making progress towards equal rights(9) I keep taking little steps, then big ones, and as such make progress forward.(10) He points to miniaturization as one area in which remarkable technological progress has outpaced serious thought on usability.(11) It took three men to stop his progress , and as the ball was switched to the right by Erwin, Andrew Edgar had come across from the left to create the extra man and score.(12) Considerable scientific progress has been made in understanding the causes and correlates of adolescent drug problems.(13) A gooey mix of muddy leaves will glom onto your tires, pack up in the nooks of your fork and frame and slow your forward progress .(14) Would he be pleased with our progress toward peace and real love?(15) However, slowly, after several breaks and around four hours, we made progress , eventually stopping at the top of the steepest chute to break for lunch.(16) The college is making progress in the ongoing development of educational programmes, services and facilities.
(1) in progress :: चालू
(2) work in progress :: कार्य प्रगति पर है
(3) make progress :: प्रगति करना
(4) progress report :: प्रगति रिपोर्ट
(5) to progress :: प्रगति करना
(6) progress bar :: प्रगति पट्टी
(7) steady progress :: स्थिर विकास
(8) technological progress :: तकनिकी प्रगति
(9) progress rate :: प्रगति दर
1. forward movement ::
2. development ::
3. advancement ::
4. advance ::
5. go ::
6. develop ::
8. advance ::
1. recess ::
2. recession ::
3. regress ::
4. regression ::
5. retreat ::
6. retrogression ::
progress, progressed, progresses, progressing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Yes. l'm waiting
to hear a PROGRESS report
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 8
But it was worth it. I've made substantial
PROGRESS in bonding with Kripke...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 13
- I've been working day and night...
- What PROGRESS have you made?
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 3
I'd like to begin the meeting
by congratulating you on the PROGRESS...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 10
What if the fighting is the reason
we're making PROGRESS?
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 19
English to Hindi Dictionary: progress
Meaning and definitions of progress, translation in Hindi language for progress with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of progress in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "progress"
What progress means in Hindi, progress meaning in Hindi, progress definition, examples and pronunciation of progress in Hindi language.