उत्पादन, उपज, पैदावार, उत्पत्ति, कृषि-उत्पादनउत्पादन करना, उत्पन्न करना, फैलाना, बना देना, बना लेना, प्रकाशित करना, उपस्थित करना, बनाना, देना, संपन्न करनापेश करना, प्रस्तुत करना
- उत्पादित करेंप्रस्तुतका उत्पादनउत्पादन
Noun(1) fresh fruits and vegetable grown for the market
Verb(1) bring forth or yield(2) create or manufacture a man-made product(3) cause to happen, occur or exist(4) bring out for display(5) cultivate by growing, often involving improvements by means of agricultural techniques(6) bring onto the market or release(7) come to have or undergo a change of (physical features and attributes
(1) the California vineyards produce excellent wines(2) produce the line to x(3) we're trying to produce changes(4) Fresh produce , dairy products, baked goods and meats of all cuts are always available.(5) Most of the world's wine regions produce their own sparkling wines, though none, of course, is as famous as Champagne's.(6) The slaves provided the cheap and reliable labour to produce the cheap raw materials.(7) The Great Lakes Service presently produce a twice weekly soap opera that often deals with issues around HIV / Aids.(8) At the market, women from the mountain villages spread agricultural produce under the trees.(9) It makes me feel good to be supporting creative artists who produce quality work.(10) to produce sounds(11) dairy produce(12) Cultivated silkworms grown in a controlled environment produce the finest silk fibers.(13) The creative ability of these artists to produce the music we love, combined with the time and energy they spend throughout that process is in itself priceless.(14) The notebook's appearance contradicts comments made earlier this week by BenQ that it was not planning to produce such a machine.(15) He said it is essential to command consumer confidence in Irish food produce if the agriculture sector is to prosper.(16) farm produce
(1) to produce :: उत्पादन करना
(2) mass-produce :: बड़े पैमाने पर पैदावार करना
(3) dairy produce :: डेयरी उत्पादन
(4) farm produce :: खेतीकेउतपादन
1. food ::
2. green goods ::
3. manufacture ::
4. yield ::
5. give birth to ::
को जन्म दे
6. create ::
8. present ::
9. give rise to ::
को बढ़ावा दें
10. stage ::
11. bring out ::
12. bring about ::
13. make ::
14. raise ::
15. bring forth ::
16. develop ::
produce, produced, produces, producing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
And then you open it
and PRODUCE a live...
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 12
we'll hit the PRODUCE section
for one last crazy blowout.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 2
and beef and pork
do you PRODUCE on Dragonstone
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 6
Can you PRODUCE his product
without any help? Alone.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 9
A hagfish can PRODUCE enough mucus
to fill a bucket in a minute.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 9
English to Hindi Dictionary: produce
Meaning and definitions of produce, translation in Hindi language for produce with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of produce in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "produce"
What produce means in Hindi, produce meaning in Hindi, produce definition, examples and pronunciation of produce in Hindi language.