निजी, प्राइवेट, गैर-सरकारीव्यक्तिगत, गुप्त, असार्वजनिक, अंतरंगमामूली सिपाही, प्राइवेट-सैनिक
- निजीनिजी तौर परमैथुनिक अंग
Noun(1) an enlisted man of the lowest rank in the Army or Marines
Adjective(1) confined to particular persons or groups or providing privacy(2) concerning things deeply private and personal(3) concerning one person exclusively(4) not expressed, or private
(1) Here we take a look at nursery schools in the state and private education systems, as well as community projects run by other parents.(2) In February two Scots were jailed for a total of ten years in France after they were caught using a private plane to smuggle drugs into Scotland.(3) If you're in a private place, it's a different story - but is still covered by existing law.(4) Meanwhile the other part of their Party wants to change our NHS for a system of compulsory private medical insurance.(5) My mom chooses to be more private , and she lives in the western part of the United States.(6) So I take all sorts of planes, from private jet to EasyJet.(7) Just at obscenity, the same place where the line is drawn with regard to sales for private viewing?(8) In fact, the Army private did get to see his father in uniform - and in action, though it was ever so brief.(9) It went from private feelings of bitterness into a tidal wave of protest that forced its way into the mainstream.(10) A Fender Stratocaster played by Jimi Hendrix at Woodstock is believed to have sold for much more but that was in a private sale.(11) Still, it was more anger and private anguish than surprise that made her turn to look at him sharply.(12) All cabins with full private facilities, including air conditioning(13) You might also want to designate a quiet, private space where you can dim the lights and play your favorite relaxing music.(14) Sligo was shocked by the last week's private sale of Lissedell House.(15) However, the reason is intensely private : I choose to protect my melancholy object by not naming it publicly.(16) He assures me this is one of the safest private planes ever built.
(1) private school :: अशासकीय स्कूल
(2) in private :: अकेले में
(3) private property :: निजी संपत्ति
(4) private company :: निजी संस्था
(5) private life :: निजी जीवन
(6) private practice :: निजी प्रैक्टिस
(7) private equity :: निजी इक्विटी
(8) private room :: निजी कक्ष
(9) private label :: निजी लेबल
1. personal ::
2. confidential ::
3. intimate ::
4. reserved ::
5. secluded ::
6. undisturbed ::
7. unofficial ::
8. independent ::
9. secret ::
10. individual ::
11. private soldier ::
12. buck private ::
1. common ::
2. open ::
3. public ::
private, privately, privates
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
- Sheldon, can I talk to you in PRIVATE?
- I guess.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 15
wants to speak with you in PRIVATE.
Vikings Season 1, Episode 1
the Spanish Army
and the bank's PRIVATE security.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 2
I might have hoped for a PRIVATE audience,
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 9
I'm not sleeping on the couch 'cause you
don't know what's PRIVATE and what's not.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 16
English to Hindi Dictionary: private
Meaning and definitions of private, translation in Hindi language for private with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of private in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "private"
What private means in Hindi, private meaning in Hindi, private definition, examples and pronunciation of private in Hindi language.