तैयार करना, प्रस्तुत करना, साधन करना, ठीक करना, सजाना, निर्माण करनाबनाना
- तैयार करनातैयारतैयारतैयार कर रहे हैं
Verb(1) make ready or suitable or equip in advance for a particular purpose or for some use, event, etc(2) prepare for eating by applying heat(3) to prepare verbally, either for written or spoken delivery(4) arrange by systematic planning and united effort(5) educate for a future role or function(6) create by training and teaching(7) lead up to and soften by sounding the dissonant note in it as a consonant note in the preceding chord(8) undergo training or instruction in preparation for a particular role, function, or profession
(1) prepare a brief summary of the article(2) Ticket holders have access to several stations where chefs prepare the food in woks and large sautÔö£┬« pans.(3) Are your food preferences simple or do you prepare meals with many ingredients that must be stored?(4) prepare yourself for a shock!(5) to prepare for a wedding(6) she took time off to prepare for her exams(7) I have a talk in San Diego this afternoon, and before then I have to prepare my overheads and teach my copyright class.(8) Reverse osmosis is used to prepare drinking water from sea water.(9) to prepare a report(10) to prepare sb for bad news(11) wash your hands before you prepare the food(12) Justices adjourned the case so the youth offending team can prepare a pre-sentence report considering all possible sentences.(13) She was going to be my adopted mother and taught me quite a few things, such as how to prepare food, cook rice, etc.(14) However none of those were able to prepare me for dealing with change properly.(15) He used this method to prepare sodium, potassium, calcium, and other elements for the first time.(16) to prepare for Christmas
(1) prepare food :: खाना बनाओ
(2) prepare for :: के लिए तैयार
(3) prepare dinner :: रात का खाना तैयार करें
(4) prepare the food :: भोजन तैयार करें
(5) prepare a meal :: भोजन तैयार करो
(6) prepare meals :: खाना बनाओ
(7) prepare for war :: युद्ध के लिए तैयारी
(8) prepare a lesson :: एक सबक तैयार
(9) prepare lunch :: दोपहर के भोजन के तैयार
2. cook ::
3. get ready ::
तैयार हो जाओ
4. train ::
5. study ::
6. instruct ::
7. brace ::
8. gear up ::
तैयार हो जाओ
9. develop ::
10. devise ::
11. groom ::
12. make ::
prepare, prepared, prepares, preparing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
where they could organize it, where they
could PREPARE their plan step by step.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 13
to be humbled
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 6
Is there any way we can put this off
until I have more time to PREPARE?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 15
- Prepare to land.
- Your Grace.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 9
Prepare to form up.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 10
English to Hindi Dictionary: prepare
Meaning and definitions of prepare, translation in Hindi language for prepare with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of prepare in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "prepare"
What prepare means in Hindi, prepare meaning in Hindi, prepare definition, examples and pronunciation of prepare in Hindi language.