प्रार्थना करना, भजना, स्तुति करना, आराधना करना, विनती करना
- प्रार्थनाप्रार्थना कीप्रार्थनाप्रार्थना करती है
Verb(1) address a deity, a prophet, a saint or an object of worship; say a prayer(2) call upon in supplication; entreat
(1) People pray to these deities because they have an adoration for the deity and have a feeling of awe about it.(2) Like Charlie, I hope and pray that everyone is able to get out there and vote.(3) As all the children have started their exams we hope and pray for good results and the best of luck to each and all of them.(4) I stand up on each tee and hope and pray that I find the fairway.(5) I sincerely pray and hope that Britain does not pass this Bill.(6) If you wish to have children, you pray to the fertility goddess.(7) Well, I just hope and pray we work in a bipartisan way and from the middle, but early indications are not so good.(8) He would lie on the ground and gaze upward at the heavens and pray for deliverance.(9) And I started to pray out loud, and I just became immediately calm.(10) People fervently pray , hoping to keep the calamities at bay.(11) In the meantime, let's hope and pray for a safe and quiet election season.(12) pray continue(13) With the immediate talk of retaliation yesterday, I hope and pray that those in command consider their actions carefully.(14) I have to tell you, I can only hope and pray that I have a child as loving and as wonderful as you.(15) If that happens, please pray for my soul.(16) So my advice is: pray more, sin less and live the life that God is calling you to live.
(1) to pray :: प्रार्थना करना
(2) pray for :: के लिए प्रार्थना करें
(3) pray for peace :: शांति के लिए प्रार्थना
(4) pray to god :: ईश्वर से प्रार्थना करें
(5) pray to :: करने के लिए प्रार्थना
(6) pray god :: प्रार्थना भगवान
1. say one's prayers ::
एक की प्रार्थना का कहना है
2. invoke ::
3. beg ::
pray, prayed, praying, prays
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
All the rest of us can do is PRAY.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 2
Shall we PRAY?
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 7
One day I PRAY you love someone.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 6
She bought the book Eat, Pray, Love...
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 9
Pray I haven't kept you waiting long.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 4
English to Hindi Dictionary: pray
Meaning and definitions of pray, translation in Hindi language for pray with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of pray in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "pray"
What pray means in Hindi, pray meaning in Hindi, pray definition, examples and pronunciation of pray in Hindi language.