अभ्यास, प्रथा, कार्य, अमल, व्यवसाय, क्रिया, मुहावरा, सेवनअभ्यास करना, साधना, उद्यम करना, जीविका चलाना, मांजनापद्धति कर्म, पेशा, पालन करना, व्यवसाय करना
- अभ्यासअभ्यासप्रथाओंका अभ्यास
Noun(1) a customary way of operation or behavior(2) systematic training by multiple repetitions(3) translating an idea into action(4) the exercise of a profession(5) knowledge of how something is usually done
Verb(1) carry out or practice; as of jobs and professions(2) learn by repetition(3) engage in a rehearsal (of(4) avail oneself to(5) engage in or perform
(1) Public speaking is a learned skill that requires practice , effort, and confidence building.(2) Unfortunately, it often appears that she is unable to get her free-market ideas put into practice .(3) it must have taken a lot of practice to become so fluent(4) This game offers a great opportunity for practice of various motor skills.(5) Lobby your MP, otherwise our silence will allow this barbaric practice to carry on.(6) After publication, he decided to leave anatomical research to take up medical practice .(7) There was a ├ö├ç├┐best dressed├ö├ç├û competition and lots of warm-up singing practice to kick the evening off.(8) current nursing practice(9) There the Sicilians were free to practice the folk religion of their villages.(10) We have the right to practice any religion we choose, and no one can stop us.(11) the principles and practice of teaching(12) Woodrow Wilson instituted the modern practice of delivering it to congress in person.(13) In a statement he admitted he plans to return to medical practice .(14) a practice match(15) He stays late at practice refining skills and stays late in the weight room and film room.(16) As with any skill, practice and repetition are the keys to confidence and competent performance.
(1) best practice :: सर्वश्रेष्ठ प्रणालियां
(2) in practice :: प्रयोग में
(3) practice makes perfect :: अभ्यास परिपूर्ण बनाता है
(4) private practice :: निजी प्रैक्टिस
(5) put into practice :: व्यवहार में लाना
(6) common practice :: आम प्रक्रिया
(7) target practice :: लक्ष्य अभ्यास
(8) social practice :: सामाजिक व्यवहार
(9) good practice :: अच्छा अभ्यास
(10) out of practice :: अभ्यास से बाहर
1. application ::
2. custom ::
3. training ::
4. profession ::
5. business ::
6. praxis ::
7. recitation ::
8. pattern ::
9. rehearse ::
10. train ::
12. work at ::
13. do ::
14. use ::
15. drill ::
16. commit ::
practice, practiced, practices, practicing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Well, PRACTICE makes better.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 8
Am l supposed to memorize this?
We need to PRACTICE.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 4
PRACTICE-- that way,
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 12
I had a lot of time to PRACTICE.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 2
Oh, are we still on
for band PRACTICE this evening?
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 13
English to Hindi Dictionary: practice
Meaning and definitions of practice, translation in Hindi language for practice with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of practice in Hindi and in English
Tags for the entry "practice"
What practice means in Hindi, practice meaning
in Hindi, practice definition, examples and pronunciation
of practice in Hindi language.