शक्तिशाली, प्रभावशाली, प्रबल, बलवान, बलशाली, शक्तिमान, शक्तिपूर्ण, ज़ोरावर, तगड़ा, चंड, सामथर्यवान, शूरवीरपावरफुल
- शक्तिशालीशक्ति से
Adjective(1) having great power or force or potency or effect(2) strong enough to knock down or overwhelm(3) having great influence(4) (of a person(5) displaying superhuman strength or power
Adverb(1) (Southern regional intensive
(1) The hope of water was such a powerful motivator, it kept me going.(2) she's a powerful runner(3) A quarter of a century on, the clergyman remains a powerful and influential figure even in death.(4) Or else the world influences in those times were very powerful , and they were.(5) Her voice is calming and almost hypnotic at times, and really strong and powerful at others.(6) Scientific and technical progress of the latter half of the twentieth century made them extremely powerful .(7) Second, there is a bipolar structure of control, with the system controlled by two powerful states.(8) Women may live longer than men because they have a more powerful immune system, it was reported yesterday.(9) The law is an incredibly powerful tool for shaping social perceptions, as well as controlling behavior.(10) Westin was now quite convinced that his country was the most powerful in the world.(11) There is, Richard says, a subtler but no less powerful influence at work too.(12) It was extremely theatrical, which made the effects more dramatic and powerful .(13) she can put across a powerful message(14) Yet the result is mesmeric: it shows how little you actually need to make powerful dramatic radio.(15) The incidence also explains the powerful placebo effect of some treatments.(16) However they are very powerful tools for company identification in the mind of users.
(1) all-powerful :: सर्वशक्तिमान
(2) very powerful :: बहुत शक्तिशाली
(3) the most powerful :: सबसे ताकतवर
(4) powerful man :: शक्तिशाली आदमी
(5) powerful leader :: शक्तिशाली नेता
1. strong ::
3. violent ::
4. intense ::
5. influential ::
6. cogent ::
7. potent ::
8. muscular ::
10. knock-down ::
11. mighty ::
1. impotent ::
2. insignificant ::
3. little ::
4. powerless ::
5. weak ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
We need allies, POWERFUL allies.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 2
That's how they became POWERFUL
in the first place.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 1
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 6
He'd be the second most POWERFUL man
in the kingdoms.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 1
It runs on the world's
most POWERFUL graphics chip:
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 6
English to Hindi Dictionary: powerful
Meaning and definitions of powerful, translation in Hindi language for powerful with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of powerful in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "powerful"
What powerful means in Hindi, powerful meaning in Hindi, powerful definition, examples and pronunciation of powerful in Hindi language.