संभावित, सशक्त, शक्य, प्रच्छन्न, संशयार्थ-सूचकसंभावना, तनाव, शक्यता, खिंचावविभव, संभाव्य, कार्यक्षम
Noun(1) the inherent capacity for coming into being(2) the difference in electrical charge between two points in a circuit expressed in volts
Adjective(1) existing in possibility(2) expected to become or be; in prospect
(1) It is a tragedy in this case because the life lost was one with such future potential .(2) The history of the 1869 work is thought to have boosted its value among potential bidders.(3) Why is the government so timid about embryo research given the potential rewards?(4) We have vast untapped potential in hydro power and in natural gas from the Arctic.(5) Visitors to the city's boat show would also be among the potential guests targeted.(6) More to the point still, is this potential to anger particularly strong in the media?(7) Rural pubs have great potential to assume a business and community role.(8) A prospectus for potential sponsors raises the prospect of boarding academies.(9) It is for the society at large to harness the latent potential in the children and benefit out of that.(10) This fusion of unfamiliar conditions would normally make the hosts among the potential winners.(11) There is so much potential for this to be one of Bradford's most attractive shopping thoroughfares.(12) A woman who has fallen on hard times finds a potential saviour among the gravestones.(13) While I am in favor of this technology, it possesses a hell of a lot of potential for abuse.(14) For potential investors, the prospect of enjoying cheap beer is far more appealing.(15) You could say that we can compare our capabilities and potential to that of an iceberg!(16) Many supermarkets now provide free buses to carry potential customers into their premises.
(1) potential energy :: स्थितिज ऊर्जा
(2) market potential :: बाजार की क्षमता
(3) potential difference :: संभावित अंतर
(4) electric potential :: बिजली की क्षमता
(5) potential customer :: संभावित ग्राहक
(6) high potential :: अधिक संभाव्यता
(7) potential threat :: संभावित खतरा
(8) potential market :: संभावित बाजार
(9) growth potential :: विकास क्षमता
(10) membrane potential :: झिल्ली क्षमता
1. possible ::
2. likely ::
4. potential difference ::
5. potency ::
1. actual ::
2. factual ::
3. real ::
potential, potentialities, potentiality, potentially, potentials
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I see a POTENTIAL partner.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 10
Hmm, they say it could be a POTENTIAL
indicator of life on other planets.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 9
Just like Schrödinger's cat,
your POTENTIAL relationship with Leonard...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 17
In crunching the numbers, I come up with a
conservative 5812 POTENTIAL sex partners...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 20
Secondly, the organic structure of tapioca
makes it a jiggling bowl of POTENTIAL death.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 13
English to Hindi Dictionary: potential
Meaning and definitions of potential, translation in Hindi language for potential with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of potential in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "potential"
What potential means in Hindi, potential meaning in Hindi, potential definition, examples and pronunciation of potential in Hindi language.