चमकाना, स्वच्छ करना, चमकनाचमक, शिष्टता, शोभा, सुशीलता
Noun(1) the property of being smooth and shiny(2) a highly developed state of perfection; having a flawless or impeccable quality(3) a preparation used in polishing(4) the Slavic language of Poland
Verb(1) make (a surface(2) improve or perfect by pruning or polishing(3) bring to a highly developed, finished, or refined state
Adjective(1) of or relating to Poland or its people or culture
(1) That didn't last for long though, because it looked too stupid and it would take days for the shoe polish to come off.(2) Next, the sights are installed and a final polish is done to blend all the edges, such as fitting the back of the extractor and ejector flush with the slide.(3) Marlene uses black tea for furniture polish to great effect.(4) Don't polish the silver too brightly or remove the fluff too diligently from your freshly starched soft furnishings.(5) I feel you would have a first-class high-selling novel if you could polish up the story in the areas I've mentioned.(6) All poets write poems with varying degrees of polish , and for most poets, the unfinished poems are exactly that: not finished.(7) It is primarily entertainment that Lee delivers with enough polish and style to keep you involved until the closing scene.(8) As his fourth season in charge reaches the point of no return, he must inspire his side to polish up their reputation once again.(9) To reiterate, you need to dust the shelves, polish any wooden surfaces and shine the glass and mirrors, clean the floor and tidy up to some extent.(10) Perhaps the Democratic Underground should get Tim to polish up some of their conspiracy theories for them sometime.(11) Watch for terms such as ├ö├ç├┐clarity enhanced├ö├ç├û, as this means the diamond has been artificially altered, not given an extra polish .(12) a tin of shoe polish(13) The floors sparkled with polish , as did the freshly cleaned windows and chandelier.(14) Given to all the promises of improved handling, bigger crashes and a better structure, it certainly feels like it's had enough of a polish to live up to its claims.(15) Your student even gets to polish up on his finger snaps!(16) We felt so grown up to be given this task, we bought shoe polish and other items when I saw a small red cast-iron train.
(1) nail polish :: नेल पॉलिश
(2) shoe polish :: जूता पॉलिश
(3) nail polish remover :: नेल पॉलिश हटानेवाला
(4) furniture polish :: फ़र्निचर पोलिश
(5) polish off :: चमक खोना या खत्म होना
(6) polish up :: चमकाइए
(7) apple-polish :: सेब के पॉलिश
(8) metal polish :: धातु पॉलिश
1. wax ::
2. shine ::
3. sophistication ::
4. gloss ::
5. refinement ::
6. shine ::
7. perfect ::
8. round off ::
9. down ::
polish, polished, polisher, polishers, polishes, polishing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
We can't sell it. We have to keep it
and love it and POLISH it.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 17
Would you like me
to play some Polish music
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 23
...just to POLISH up
my spearfishing equipment.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 15
And a little nail POLISH.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 13
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 4
English to Hindi Dictionary: polish
Meaning and definitions of polish, translation in Hindi language for polish with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of polish in Hindi and in English
Tags for the entry "polish"
What polish means in Hindi, polish meaning
in Hindi, polish definition, examples and pronunciation
of polish in Hindi language.