पुलिस, आरक्षी, नगर-पाल, नगर-रक्षक, नगर-व्यवस्थापकइंतिज़ाम रखना, शासन करना, राज्य करना, जाँच करना
Noun(1) the force of policemen and officers
Verb(1) maintain the security of by carrying out a patrol
(1) transit police(2) After his arrest, he was questioned by local police and also members of Scotland Yard.(3) local people have lost faith in the police(4) Faced with rising crime and a lack of public faith in the police she has come out all guns blazing.(5) Bulgarian border police on Tuesday received a new six million euro telecommunication system made by Finnish company Nokia.(6) During the course of the protest, riot police arrested 23 strikers and mounted attacks on the picket lines.(7) Putting more police on the street with powers of arrest is the only answer.(8) I think there are enough challenges in trying to police the laws we have.(9) transport police(10) And so, there are supposed to be some more police on the streets.(11) Labour organisations suspect members of the armed forces or police are responsible for his murder.(12) The Metropolitan police raided a flat in Brixton after the US attacks, looking for his girlfriend.(13) Referees and their assistants have a very difficult job trying to police this law of the game.(14) Armed anti-terrorist police swooped on a Rochdale business to arrest a 30-year-old warehouse worker.(15) there are fewer women police than men(16) The rules are the rules at the end of the day it is ultimately down to the regulators to police that.
(1) police station :: पुलिस स्टेशन
(2) police officer :: पुलिस अधिकारी
(3) call the police :: पुलिस को बुलाओ
(4) police officers :: पुलिस अधिकारी
(5) police force :: पुलिस बल
(6) traffic police :: यातायात पुलिस
(7) police record :: पोलीस रिकॉर्ड
(8) riot police :: दंगा पुलिस
(9) police report :: पुलिस रिपोर्ट
(10) secret police :: खुफिया पुलिस
1. police force ::
2. guard ::
3. enforce ::
4. patrol ::
police, policed, polices, policing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
If he finds out that
Gonzo is dead and
not a POLICE informant,
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 2
And the POLICE didn’t go in.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 8
I don’t know what I’ll do if I’m dismissed
from the POLICE department.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 12
And a lot more than what
the POLICE are offering.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 8
Good, Ángel. You can count on the army,
the POLICE, and fucking everyone.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 7
English to Hindi Dictionary: police
Meaning and definitions of police, translation in Hindi language for police with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of police in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "police"
What police means in Hindi, police meaning in Hindi, police definition, examples and pronunciation of police in Hindi language.