बेर, साहुल, बेर का पेड़, आलूबुख़ारेबेर का, बेर के पेड़ संबंधी, किशमिश से भरा हुआ, सीधा, खड़ाआलूचा, बेर या आलूचे आदि का पेड़, आलू बुखारा
Noun(1) any of several trees producing edible oval fruit having a smooth skin and a single hard stone(2) any of numerous varieties of small to medium-sized round or oval fruit having a smooth skin and a single pit(3) a highly desirable position or assignment
Adverb(1) exactly(2) completely; used as intensifiers, or plum
(1) Throughout that era, territory was the most coveted of resources, the plum prize in any power struggle, the mark of distinction between the victors and the defeated.(2) No other boat reached a final, and the eight, defending Olympic champions, came plum last.(3) This time they were plum out of luck and beaten by a high octane-fuelled side who certainly saved their best wine until last.(4) I got so lost in trying to guess what every feather and coloured band on his body denoted that I plum missed the camp being set up, and nearly didn't notice Doc on his way back over.(5) a plum blazer(6) It has deep, plum walls, floral candelabras and a narrow bench laden with plump cushions.(7) He favors free trade and giving firms from donor nations the first crack at plum investments.(8) the helicopter crashed plum on the cabins(9) a pure silk shirt in shades of cream and soft plum(10) He would discover in his own way the lacy texture of a cantaloupe or the dusky purple of a ripe plum .(11) Julia Haworth took acting lessons to combat shyness├ö├ç┬¬ and went on to land a plum role in the nation's favourite TV soap.(12) It had cream painted walls with the odd panel of dark plum red colour, and huge canvases of gold paintings.(13) It was an incredible show full of optimism, seen best in the romantically nostalgic jersey dresses and flared-trouser suits in deep, warm colours such as blueberry and plum .(14) If I knew I was handed an academic plum I should have worked for just because I whined to the right people, I don't think I could sleep as soundly at night.(15) Cuper knows he will land a plum job, one with near unlimited funds, where winning silverware will be comparatively simple.(16) After so long in opposition, Cook was delighted with such a plum position but despite his undoubted political acumen he came to be regarded as no more than an indifferent performer.
(1) plum tree :: बेर का वृक्ष
(2) plum pudding :: बेर का हलवा
(3) plum blossom :: प्लम ब्लॉसम
(4) plum cake :: आलूबुखारा से बना केक
(5) plum tomato :: बेर टमाटर
(6) plum flower :: बेर के फूल
(7) dried plum :: सूखे बेर
(8) plum jam :: आलू बुखारा जैम
(9) plum brandy :: बेर से निर्मित ब्रांडी
(10) plum rain :: बेर बारिश
1. excellent ::
2. very good ::
3. wonderful ::
4. marvelous ::
5. choice ::
6. first-class ::
7. great ::
8. terrific ::
9. cushy ::
10. plum tree ::
बेर का वृक्ष
11. plumb ::
plum, plums, plumy
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Major, why is this flaxen PLUM
ridin' ahead of you?
Westworld Season 2, Episode 3
English to Hindi Dictionary: plum
Meaning and definitions of plum, translation in Hindi language for plum with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of plum in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "plum"
What plum means in Hindi, plum meaning in Hindi, plum definition, examples and pronunciation of plum in Hindi language.