प्लाट, भूमि का टुकड़ा, षड्य़ंत्रभूखंड, भूमि, क्षेत्र, विषय, भूमिप्रदेश, उपन्यास का कथानक, गुप्त योजन, संविधानक, साज़िश, कूट-प्रबंधप्रबंध की रचना करना, उपाय करना, चालबाज़ी करना
Noun(1) a secret scheme to do something (especially something underhand or illegal(2) a small area of ground covered by specific vegetation(3) the story that is told in a novel or play or movie etc.(4) a chart or graph showing the movements or progress of an object
Verb(1) plan secretly, usually something illegal(2) make a schematic or technical drawing of that shows interactions among variables or how something is constructed(3) make a plat of(4) devise the sequence of events in (a literary work or a play, movie, or ballet
(1) he started to plot lines of ancient sites(2) he outlined his idea for a movie plot(3) There was also a piece of ground which my mum and dad kept as a vegetable plot .(4) I am planning to purchase a plot in Bangalore.(5) These ages plot as a normal curve, supporting the assumption that they all derive from a single thermal event.(6) Interpreting that information is not like interpreting a simple plot or graph.(7) Over the last two months everybody at the school has been busy with the planting of a bog garden, a vegetable plot and a Spring Clean of the grounds.(8) They planned to sell the plot to reinvest in their fish farms business.(9) We used funnel plot asymmetry to detect any bias in the trials retrieved.(10) Furthermore, the bike can't stop to evaluate its position and plot a new route; everything must be done in real time.(11) The plot itself is designed for businesses, offices and service space.(12) The plot is far from novel in cinematic history, but is at least a bit of a twist on the standard formulation.(13) The plot of the novel deals with the re-entry into society of a girl who seven years before murdered three children in her care.(14) In fact, the plot of the novel constantly moves around, traveling from place to place like tourists and travel books.(15) Surely the chaos game algorithm will plot the same point multiple times.(16) The plot of Dostoevsky's novel paralleled real-life events.
(1) plot of land :: ज़मीन का हिस्सा
(2) scatter plot :: स्कैटर प्लॉट
(3) the plot thickens :: साज़िश का गहरा जाना
(4) box plot :: बॉक्स प्लॉट
(5) plot twist :: कहानी में ट्विस्ट
(6) burial plot :: कब्रिस्तान
(7) plot against :: के खिलाफ साजिश
(8) plot of a play :: एक नाटक के कथानक
(9) plot hole :: कहानी में असंगति
(10) plot out :: बाहर की साजिश
1. conspiracy ::
3. piece of ground ::
जमीन का टुकड़ा
4. secret plan ::
5. plot of land ::
ज़मीन का हिस्सा
6. plan ::
7. conspire ::
8. mark ::
9. diagram ::
10. plat ::
plot, plots, subplot, subplots
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
But I'm noting a little hole
in your PLOT though.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 12
There's nothing to refuse. This is a PLOT.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 5
That thing's riddled
with PLOT holes.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 4
you PLOT to have Joffrey killed.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 8
chooses to PLOT its course
by using the Milky Way.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 1
English to Hindi Dictionary: plot
Meaning and definitions of plot, translation in Hindi language for plot with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of plot in Hindi and in English
Tags for the entry "plot"
What plot means in Hindi, plot meaning
in Hindi, plot definition, examples and pronunciation
of plot in Hindi language.