चित्र, चलचित्र, छबि, प्रतिच्छाया, अति सुंदर पदार्थतस्वीर, चित्रण करनाचित्र खींचना, चित्रित करना, चित्रों से सजाना, चित्रामक वर्णन करना, स्पष्ट वर्णन करना, मन में विचारना
Noun(1) a visual representation (of an object or scene or person or abstraction(2) graphic art consisting of an artistic composition made by applying paints to a surface(3) a clear and telling mental image(4) a situation treated as an observable object(5) illustrations used to decorate or explain a text(6) a form of entertainment that enacts a story by sound and a sequence of images giving the illusion of continuous movement(7) the visible part of a television transmission(8) a graphic or vivid verbal description(9) a typical example of some state or quality(10) a representation of a person or scene in the form of a print or transparent slide or in digital format
Verb(1) imagine; conceive of; see in one's mind(2) show in, or as in, a picture
(1) Perhaps the best way to illustrate how much money this tax cut represents is to picture it as a stack of bills.(2) Then picture him waiting by the window to greet you every morning as you get to work.(3) The long-term picture is impressive in light of poor mechanisation levels in the country.(4) I could just picture her face on the other line.(5) But then the movie soon deteriorates into a sub - standard horror picture .(6) Although the small size is attractive, the poor picture quality rules it out.(7) I defy you to picture the scene without making the obvious mental leap.(8) His love of those old movies is evident in every frame this picture .(9) I've only tried to highlight broadly what the policy is about, but you need the company's literature to get the full picture .(10) But let us hear Socrates out, and get a view of the full picture , as he argues that it would be wrong for him to escape into exile.(11) Expect to see this movie nabbing the Oscar next year for best picture and best original song.(12) It means having the imagination to picture the world through the eyes of an 18-year-old.(13) The quick impression is of success, the full picture is of unbridled inadequacy.(14) But reports of battles do not present a full picture of the Republic.(15) poor picture quality(16) ├ö├ç├┐How excessively like her brother Miss Morland is!├ö├ç├û ├ö├ç├┐The very picture of him, indeed!├ö├ç├û
(1) take a picture :: एक तस्वीर ले लो
(2) picture frame :: तस्वीर का फ्रेम
(3) motion picture :: चलचित्र
(4) your picture :: आपकी तस्वीर
(5) draw a picture :: फोटो ड्रा करें
(6) in the picture :: चित्र में
(7) take picture :: तस्वीर ले लो
(8) beautiful picture :: सुन्दर चित्र
(9) picture book :: चित्र पुस्तिका
(10) big picture :: बड़ी तस्वीर
1. painting ::
2. photograph ::
3. concept ::
4. personification ::
5. movie ::
6. scene ::
7. characterization ::
8. flick ::
9. photo ::
10. impression ::
11. image ::
12. video ::
13. photograph ::
14. paint ::
15. visualize ::
16. depict ::
17. figure ::
picture, pictured, pictures, picturing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Uh, one question about that PICTURE:
Can it be with George Lucas?
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 19
Can I get a PICTURE with you?
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 14
and a little PICTURE
of Sheldon in it.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 2
...provided a unified PICTURE of fermions
and gauge bosons.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 6
Good idea, I'll take a PICTURE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 11
English to Hindi Dictionary: picture
Meaning and definitions of picture, translation in Hindi language for picture with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of picture in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "picture"
What picture means in Hindi, picture meaning in Hindi, picture definition, examples and pronunciation of picture in Hindi language.