Noun(1) a keyboard instrument that is played by depressing keys that cause hammers to strike tuned strings and produce sounds(2) (music
Adjective(1) (used chiefly as a direction or description in music
Adverb(1) used as a direction in music; to be played relatively softly
(1) Notice the sudden piano after the crescendo.(2) Charlotte not only teaches piano , but also voice, recorder, clarinet, flute and bassoon.(3) His cello and piano Sonata is full of endless quips and surprises.(4) "My earliest musical memory is of starting to learn piano at the age of about five.(5) Play the piece without regard to dynamic changes; that is, play it piano .(6) she played a chord on the piano(7) I studied classical ballet for about ten years, and I also studied classical piano for about ten years.(8) Although I studied piano for many years I never really became a player.(9) The opus 39 Waltzes began as a work for solo piano .(10) Stanley had a great love of music and played a baby grand piano .(11) She's also a musician herself, having taken piano lessons since she was eight.(12) There's an upright piano in the living room.(13) Which means, when following daily routines, it's time to practice piano .(14) Dynamics tend to be confined between forte and piano .(15) He additionally studied piano for eleven years and saxophone for five.(16) Her sudden piano followed by an immediate crescendo (surely a party piece!) was one of several delights delivered with real personality.
(1) play the piano :: पियानो बजाना
(2) playing the piano :: पियानो बजाना
(3) grand piano :: भव्य पियानो
(4) piano keys :: प्यानो के बटन
(5) piano tuner :: पियानो ट्यूनर
(6) upright piano :: सीधा खड़ा पीआनो
(7) piano wire :: पियानो की तार
(8) electric piano :: इलेक्ट्रिक पियानो
(9) piano lesson :: पियानो पाठ
(10) piano key :: पियानो कुंजी
2. pianissimo ::
3. soft ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
♪ (PIANO MUSIC PLAYS) ♪
Westworld Season 3, Episode 8
(PIANO MUSIC PLAYING
"' alt="(PIANO MUSIC PLAYING
(PIANO MUSIC PLAYING
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 4
Sunday, PIANO shopping with Elton John,
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 10
( Dolores playing Chopin
on the PIANO )
Westworld Season 2, Episode 2
Do you play the PIANO?
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 12
English to Hindi Dictionary: piano
Meaning and definitions of piano, translation in Hindi language for piano with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of piano in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "piano"
What piano means in Hindi, piano meaning in Hindi, piano definition, examples and pronunciation of piano in Hindi language.