निष्पादन, पालन, कार्यअभिनय, कर्म, व्यवहार, कृत्य, नाटक, तमाशा, तामील, लीला, लाल फ़ीता, अदायगी, घिसघिस
Noun(1) a dramatic or musical entertainment(2) the act of presenting a play or a piece of music or other entertainment(3) the act of performing; of doing something successfully; using knowledge as distinguished from merely possessing it(4) any recognized accomplishment(5) process or manner of functioning or operating
(1) The notion is intended to replace his dichotomy of competence and performance .(2) The operator can notice changes in machine performance and handling to some degree.(3) Not if you were raised on a steady diet of hot rods, muscle cars and performance vehicles.(4) Judicial immunity promotes independence by allowing the fearless performance of the judicial function.(5) Can the people afford to trust the group with its record of failure in terms of performance and financial management?(6) While the market's not racing away, it has been fairly solid in terms of performance .(7) At the same time it poses the most fundamental questions about what matters in a performance of a piece of music.(8) pay increases are now being linked more closely to performance(9) it was a tremendous all-round performance by Wigan(10) They have been shown to enhance clinical performance in terms of drug dosing and preventive care.(11) This will protect it against further market gyrations, but will hamper performance long term.(12) the band were giving a live performance on stage(13) When was the last time you sat down in your own home to listen to a full performance of a piece of music, with no other distractions?(14) By programming all functionality in the kernel, we can make gains in performance .(15) we've kept a record of your performance this year(16) How do you say it impairs their performance of their functions as judges?
(1) high performance :: उच्च प्रदर्शन
(2) performance bond :: निष्पादन बॉण्ड
(3) performance management :: निष्पादन प्रबंधन
(4) outstanding performance :: शानदार प्रदर्शन
(5) performance appraisal :: प्रदर्शन का मूल्यांकन
(6) poor performance :: घटिया प्रदर्शन
(7) good performance :: अच्छा प्रदर्शन
(8) performance evaluation :: निष्पादन मूल्यांकन
(9) peak performance :: सर्वोत्तम प्रदर्शन
1. show ::
2. rendition ::
3. carrying out ::
बाहर ले जाना
5. fuss ::
nonperformance, performance, performances
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...with a roommate PERFORMANCE review
around the corner.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 2
That was a PERFORMANCE worthy of an Oscar,
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 1
I have PERFORMANCE anxiety.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 1
I must compliment you
on the gold cloaks' PERFORMANCE
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 8
"Despite his great PERFORMANCE,
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 11
English to Hindi Dictionary: performance
Meaning and definitions of performance, translation in Hindi language for performance with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of performance in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "performance"
What performance means in Hindi, performance meaning in Hindi, performance definition, examples and pronunciation of performance in Hindi language.