उत्तम, सुंदर, निष्कलंक, संपन्न, ख़ूबसूरत, सब से बढ़ियासिद्ध, पूरा, दोषहीन, निर्दोष, निपुणपूर्णकालसुधारना, बढ़ाना, समाप्त करना, परिपूर्ण करना, ख़तम करना
Noun(1) a tense of verbs used in describing action that has been completed (sometimes regarded as perfective aspect
Verb(1) make perfect or complete
Adjective(1) being complete of its kind and without defect or blemish(2) without qualification; used informally as (often pejorative(3) precisely accurate or exact
(1) I couldn't help but display my knack of scanning a rack of women's clothes and picking out the exact, perfect combo for her to try.(2) In a time before now all five elements existed in perfect harmony and each existed with harm to none.(3) A thought's breadth away, a woman of perfect absolutes stood in a field of death.(4) A car pulls into the lot, disturbing the perfect circles made by the ripples.(5) Sure, the ideal would be perfect control of documents as they get passed around and changed.(6) Everything possible is being done to perfect plans to avoid a winter crisis, according to North Yorkshire health chiefs.(7) Very few goods - especially those on display - are in perfect , pristine condition.(8) Delivery vans are equipped with fridge and freezer compartments in order to ensure goods arrive in perfect condition.(9) Since his character is perfect and unchanging, we can put our hope in him and not be disappointed.(10) His ripples in broadcasting are perfect circles - once again, he has to fetch the coffee for the old guard of breakfast radio.(11) Again, she left him impressed with her precise aim and perfect measuring of her distance.(12) The original sign looked the same, but was smaller, and in perfect condition.(13) It is very important to note that she was wearing a white frilly dress that was still in perfect condition.(14) This series is characterised by perfect realism juxtaposed with wild imagination.(15) The donor, having by then changed his mind, declines to perfect the imperfect gift in favour of the intended donee.(16) It was my favorite little black dress that I thought would be absolutely perfect for my date with Rick.
(1) present perfect :: पूर्ण वर्तमान
(2) just perfect :: बिलकुल उत्तम
(3) perfect match :: बहतरीन मैच
(4) past perfect :: पूर्ण भूत
(5) practice makes perfect :: अभ्यास परिपूर्ण बनाता है
(6) perfect couple :: आदर्श जोड़ी
(7) perfect stranger :: सटीक अंजान
(8) present perfect tense :: वर्तमान काल
(9) perfect tense :: पूर्ण काल
(10) the perfect :: उत्तम
1. ideal ::
3. exact ::
4. absolute ::
5. unadulterated ::
6. perfect tense ::
7. improve ::
8. hone ::
1. amiss ::
2. bad ::
3. defective ::
4. imperfect ::
perfect, perfected, perfecter, perfectest, perfectible, perfecting, perfectly, perfectness, perfects
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Ah, Sheldon, this
is the PERFECT end
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 14
Very similar to C-4, British origin,
and that the connexion is PERFECT.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 11
She's so PERFECT,
sometimes I think she isn't real.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 21
But I used science
to construct the PERFECT joke.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 12
Ecch. I'm not PERFECT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 6
English to Hindi Dictionary: perfect
Meaning and definitions of perfect, translation in Hindi language for perfect with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of perfect in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "perfect"
What perfect means in Hindi, perfect meaning in Hindi, perfect definition, examples and pronunciation of perfect in Hindi language.