पेडल, पेच, पावदान, ट्रेंडिलपेडल का, पैर का, पावदान-संबंधीपेडल से चलाना, पेडल का प्रयोग करना, साइकिल पर सवार होकर चलनापांव संबन्धी, पांव का
Noun(1) a sustained bass note(2) a lever that is operated with the foot
Verb(1) ride a bicycle(2) operate the pedals on a keyboard instrument
Adjective(1) of or relating to the feet
(1) Another moviegoer left his shoes, and a third his bike pedal .(2) a brake pedal(3) The large flat dash and the amount of room given to the driver, including acres of space beside the clutch pedal , add to this feeling.(4) Most actinarians are sessile; that is, they live attached to rocks or other substrates and do not move, or move only very slowly by contractions of the pedal disk.(5) His feet buried the clutch and brake pedal into the floorboard.(6) Frequently the pedal of the piano is held down for many minutes.(7) Near the pedal ganglia is a pair of statocysts, which are ovid or spherical.(8) Then I had to pedal on a bike for 10 minutes while she gradually beefed up the resistance and monitored my heart rate.(9) The legendary Arkle was the King George VI champion in 1965 but during the following year's race he broke a pedal bone.(10) One way of detecting a bent crank or a bent pedal spindle is to pedal backwards.(11) The pedal of his bicycle tore into the calf of his leg and he required two operations, on Friday and Saturday, to clean and stitch the gaping wound.(12) He glances at his left wrist, gauging how hard he should pedal and how long he can last.(13) We may not reach sight reading at all during his lesson because he needs so much help using the damper pedal correctly during one of his repertoire pieces.(14) This has resulted in the car getting a whole new steering system and a slightly revised brake pedal with shorter travel.(15) She grabbed the small bike from its resting place against the chimney and with one foot on the pedal propelled it to the gate.(16) The engine could then be restarted when the driver takes his foot off the brake pedal .
(1) brake pedal :: ब्रेक पेडल
(2) clutch pedal :: क्लच पेडल
(3) foot pedal :: पैर रखने वाला पैडल
(4) pedal boat :: पाँवों से चलने वाली नौका
(5) accelerator pedal :: गतिवर्धक पैडल
(6) pedal bin :: पांव का डिब्बा
(7) shift pedal :: पारी पेडल
(8) pedal power :: पेडल शक्ति
1. foot pedal ::
पैर रखने वाला पैडल
2. treadle ::
3. bike ::
4. bicycle ::
5. cycle ::
6. wheel ::
pedal, pedaled, pedaling, pedalling, pedals
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You can't use one foot
on each PEDAL.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 4
English to Hindi Dictionary: pedal
Meaning and definitions of pedal, translation in Hindi language for pedal with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of pedal in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "pedal"
What pedal means in Hindi, pedal meaning in Hindi, pedal definition, examples and pronunciation of pedal in Hindi language.