अजीब, विशेष, अनोखा, विलक्षण, निजी, विशेषक, निराला, ज़ाती, ख़ासअनूठा, निज काअपनी सम्पत्ति, निजी संपत्ति, असाधारण धन
- अजीबpeculiaritiesख़ासियतविचित्र रूप से
Adjective(1) beyond or deviating from the usual or expected(2) unique or specific to a person or thing or category(3) markedly different from the usual(4) characteristic of one only; distinctive or special
(1) I gave him a curious look, surprised by his peculiar question.(2) He was different; he was peculiar in the most conceivably beautiful way.(3) She was peculiar , different to the girls he had taken vague interest in before.(4) It was then that Erika suddenly felt something peculiar and strange about her surroundings.(5) The young woman thought this style of dress very peculiar and abnormal.(6) At the early age of 17, 983 years past, she had meet a peculiar woman, a stranger who turned to be of great help.(7) Plants of different kinds grow in peculiar spots, including wheelbarrows, also adding to the special botanic atmosphere.(8) Many fellows had asked him for peculiar things, but this was stranger than most.(9) He would regale us of tales about the rich and famous, their peculiar ways and their strange vices.(10) This indicates one aspect of the peculiar difficulty of police research.(11) Treating it like a big thing suggests that there's something different or peculiar about it.(12) After about ten minutes of the three of them talking, Greg asked a rather peculiar question.(13) She noticed something different, something quite peculiar as they were dancing.(14) They are dependent upon the peculiar circumstances of the particular case, what should or should not have been the outcome of a discretionary judgment.(15) I pulled myself up a bit and found that my head also felt peculiar .(16) Some people were asked strange questions in a telephone survey: peculiar interpretations will probably result.
(1) peculiar to :: के लिये अजीब
(2) peculiar smell :: अजीब गंध
(3) peculiar properties :: विशिष्ट गुणों
1. strange ::
2. bizarre ::
3. characteristic of ::
4. distinctive ::
5. special ::
6. singular ::
1. common ::
2. customary ::
3. normal ::
4. ordinary ::
5. typical ::
6. usual ::
peculiar, peculiarities, peculiarity, peculiarly
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
That's a PECULIAR conclusion.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 3
Well, now, here's a PECULIAR e-mail.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 23
As PECULIAR and annoying
as you can be,
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 5
Although, that Sheldon is a bit PECULIAR.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 1
I mean, I get it. You're a little PECULIAR.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 12
English to Hindi Dictionary: peculiar
Meaning and definitions of peculiar, translation in Hindi language for peculiar with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of peculiar in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "peculiar"
What peculiar means in Hindi, peculiar meaning in Hindi, peculiar definition, examples and pronunciation of peculiar in Hindi language.