वेतन, तनख्वाह, मूल्यदेना, अदा करनाभुगतान करना, वेतन देना, बदला देना, क़ीमत देना, ऋण चुकानामूल्य पर, स्र्पये के लिये, मुनाफ़ेवाला, लाभदायक
Noun(1) something that remunerates
Verb(1) give money, usually in exchange for goods or services(2) convey, as of a compliment, regards, attention, etc.; bestow(3) cancel or discharge a debt(4) bring in(5) do or give something to somebody in return(6) dedicate(7) be worth it(8) render(9) bear (a cost or penalty(10) make a compensation for(11) discharge or settle
(1) It is a question as to whether you are liable to pay a sum of money under the Tax Act.(2) However, hedge funds are risky in that if they lose money, clients pay no fee at all.(3) I am happy to pay with my life for any possible reflection on the honour of the flag.(4) We were hired at a particular rate of pay , which is just about a reasonable working wage.(5) We are stuck with finding this additional money to pay staff salaries and wages.(6) The garment workers, who are owed back pay , have no money for return fares to China.(7) It's now got the lowest base rates of pay of any public service department.(8) The booty enabled him to clear his debts and pay large sums into the treasury, all without incurring a risk of prosecution.(9) He therefore refuses to pay the outstanding instalments on the dynamite and, in fact, sells some of it to Edward.(10) I went there whenever I had a chance and the money to pay the entrance fee.(11) She's always afraid that someone is going to find out and that she'll pay with her life, like her father.(12) I'll pay(13) They are the ones who speak out, resist, and pay with their liberty or their lives.(14) the destroyer responsible for these atrocities would have to pay with his life(15) Workers' hourly rates of pay also include allowances for board and lodgings.(16) Variable rates of pay will also create a factory system within schools.
(1) pay attention :: ध्यान दें
(2) to pay :: भुगतान करने के लिए
(3) pay for :: के लिए भुगतान
(4) pay out :: अदा करना
(5) severance pay :: विच्छेद वेतन
(6) pay rise :: वेतन वृद्धि
(7) pay up :: चुका देना
(8) pay the bill :: बिल का भुगतान करें
1. salary ::
2. wage ::
3. reward ::
4. spend ::
5. discharge ::
6. yield ::
7. be profitable ::
8. be advantageous ::
9. bestow ::
10. suffer ::
11. give ::
13. ante up ::
14. bear ::
copay, paar, pacy, paine, pas, pay, payable, payed, payee, payees, payer, payers, paying, payphone, payphones, pays, payware, paywares
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
But I can PAY you this week,
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 4
Guilty. Pay the cashier.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 16
A DEA hero should never have to PAY
for a meal at Pollos Hermanos.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 7
I know a guy that'll PAY
premium for this kind of crap.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 4
Pay each of them 20 gold when this is done.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 2
English to Hindi Dictionary: pay
Meaning and definitions of pay, translation in Hindi language for pay with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of pay in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "pay"
What pay means in Hindi, pay meaning in Hindi, pay definition, examples and pronunciation of pay in Hindi language.