साथी, सहभागी, जोड़ीदार, हिस्सेदार, पति, साझी, भागी, सहायक, जीवन-साथीपार्टनर
- साथीभागीदारीसाझेदारीभागीदारों केसाझेदारी
Noun(1) a person's partner in marriage(2) an associate in an activity or endeavor or sphere of common interest(3) a person who is a member of a partnership
Verb(1) provide with a partner(2) act as a partner
(1) arrange the children in pairs so that each person has a partner(2) she lived with her partner(3) Leading the way are online chatrooms and other services which help people find a soul mate, a sex partner or even a lover.(4) Like in gym, you usually have to partner with someone you don't even know.(5) You can even partner with your competitor and that's the whole basis of the association movement.(6) make sure that you or your partner are using an effective method of contraception(7) Her dance partner didn't seem to take it too seriously, and laughed.(8) howdy, partner!(9) I sat down at my lab counter where my chemistry lab partner was already sitting and guess who it was?(10) Rice University Press will partner with organizations to provide more affordable publishing.(11) But he acknowledged that each partner shared in the profits of the whole firm.(12) a partner in a prosperous legal practice(13) Clark told the master chiefs that he considers them senior leadership and tasked them to partner with their commanding officers.(14) An individual gallery can also partner with a local restaurant to offer gift certificates.(15) I cannot imagine they will find many other mobile phone companies to partner them in the future.(16) He can play some defense, hit an occasional open jumper and provide Jordan a good partner for card games on team flights.
(1) business partner :: व्यापार भागीदार
(2) trading partner :: व्यापार भागीदार
(3) managing partner :: प्रबंध भागीदार
(4) partner in crime :: अपराध में भागीदार
(5) senior partner :: वरिष्ठ सहयोगी
(6) life partner :: जीवनसाथी
(7) domestic partner :: घरेलू साथी
(8) sleeping partner :: सोता साथी
(9) sparring partner :: मुक्केबाजी का साथी
(10) sex partner :: यौन साथी
1. colleague ::
साथ काम करने वाला
2. accomplice ::
3. spouse ::
पति या पत्नी
4. better half ::
5. collaborator ::
partner, partnered, partnering, partners, partnership, partnerships
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I'm your PARTNER.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 12
So...if your PARTNER
is the chef,
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 8
My PARTNER used to have that.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 23
Right, PARTNER? Right, buddy?
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 16
I see a potential PARTNER.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 10
English to Hindi Dictionary: partner
Meaning and definitions of partner, translation in Hindi language for partner with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of partner in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "partner"
What partner means in Hindi, partner meaning in Hindi, partner definition, examples and pronunciation of partner in Hindi language.