विशेष, व्यक्तिगत, स्पेशल, असाधारण, निजी, ख़ासखासतफ़सील, ब्योरेवार विवरण, ब्योरा, विस्तार, लाड़ला, प्रेमपात्र
Noun(1) a fact about some part (as opposed to general(2) a small part that can be considered separately from the whole(3) (logic, but not all
Adjective(1) unique or specific to a person or thing or category(2) separate and distinct from others of the same group or category(3) surpassing what is common or usual or expected(4) first and most important, or particular(5) exacting especially about details(6) providing specific details or circumstances
(1) Driving along Thief Lane you need to take particular care, he warns, because of the primary school.(2) He was particular about what sort of food should be mentioned.(3) In serious argument you cannot generalise from the particular .(4) Kobren is so particular about his hair that he refused to let anyone cut it for 12 years.(5) I will say that my shirt came home in the same state it left, I was very particular about pumpkin hands touching it.(6) That is not to say that users must agree with the editor in every particular .(7) Bama's father, who was in the Indian army, was very particular about the children's education.(8) she's very particular about her work(9) The Descent is extremely well made on a technical level, with particular care taken with the sound and the visual texture.(10) Let us separate the particular from the general and go back to my question.(11) Residents have been warned to take particular care when they go away on their summer holidays.(12) It might be the opening of a door on your behalf or particular care with the wording of a letter.(13) I paint my nails, go to the mall, and am very particular about how I dress and wear my hair.(14) Most of the inmates of this particular prison are members or sympathisers of the local separatist movement in the province.(15) Which brings us back to where we started: What qualifies you to be a practicing member of a particular religion?(16) Anil is very particular about meeting business heads to have an overall view of the businesses and new projects.
(1) in particular :: विशेष रूप से
(2) particular case :: विशेष मामले
(3) no particular reason :: कोई खास वजह नहीं
(4) nothing particular :: कुछ खास नहीं
(5) particular year :: विशेष वर्ष
(6) nowhere in particular :: कहीं भी नहीं
(7) particular importance :: विशेष महत्व
(8) particular solution :: विशेष रूप से समाधान
(9) particular qualities :: विशेष गुणों
1. specific ::
3. fussy ::
4. peculiar ::
5. exceptional ::
6. special ::
7. detail ::
8. particular proposition ::
9. specific ::
particular, particularities, particularity, particularization, particularize, particularizes, particularly, particulars
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Do you have a PARTICULAR field in mind?
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 14
and we were discussing
a PARTICULAR business strategy.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 3
...about why he got into
this PARTICULAR line of work?
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 13
That PARTICULAR dog of war
will have to call you back after his bath.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 19
I mean, why, in PARTICULAR,
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 16
English to Hindi Dictionary: particular
Meaning and definitions of particular, translation in Hindi language for particular with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of particular in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "particular"
What particular means in Hindi, particular meaning in Hindi, particular definition, examples and pronunciation of particular in Hindi language.