कण, अणु, लेश, टुकड़ीबहुत छोटा सा अंश
Noun(1) (nontechnical usage(2) a body having finite mass and internal structure but negligible dimensions(3) a function word that can be used in English to form phrasal verbs
(1) The isochrone, or curve of constant descent, is the curve along which a particle will descend under gravity from any point to the bottom in exactly the same time, no matter what the starting point.(2) Such a particle would generally be included in a grammar in a post-compositional pragmatic component, but, surprisingly, like also affects basic semantic attributes.(3) If no special emphasis is employed, the adverbial particle in a phrasal verb proper is stressed: to pÔö£┬íck Ôö£Ôòæp a bÔö£Ôöéok/pÔö£┬íck a bÔö£Ôöéok Ôö£Ôòæp.(4) At that time he made the claim, for the first time, that the particle had zero mass.(5) he agrees without hearing the least particle of evidence(6) Electrical power can be related to the Planck constant, defined as the ratio between the frequency of an electromagnetic particle such as a photon of light and its energy.(7) In 1687 Leibniz asked for the curve along which a particle may descend under gravity so that it moves equal vertical distances in equal times.(8) The third shared feature is that where there is more than one particle accompanying a verb, the particles always have a fixed order before the verb: tense-mood-aspect.(9) Since it's not credible that he was having trouble remembering his own last name, I concluded that he often used a filled pause as a sort of emphatic particle .(10) The springs' colors changed, too, as minute particles of broken rock muddied the waters.(11) His entire body was caked with minute particles of dried salt, and it was beginning to drive his Sentinel sense of touch off the irritation scale.(12) The view which I am so bold to put forth considers radiation as a high species of vibration in the lines of force which are known to connect particles , and also masses of matter together.(13) If you want to do a little more thinking, start with particles of matter.(14) Direct copying of qubits is prohibited by the rules of quantum mechanics, nature's instruction book for the smallest particles of matter.(15) Cloud seeding is a snowmaking technique that discharges minute particles of a chemical called iodide into winter storm clouds to create snow.(16) Here, he asserts that ultimate components of reality are ├ö├ç├┐events├ö├ç├û, not particles of matter.
(1) particle board :: पार्टिकल बोर्ड
(2) particle accelerator :: पार्टिकल एक्सेलेटर
(3) particle physics :: कण भौतिकी
(4) modal particle :: मोडल कण
(5) elementary particle :: प्राथमिक कण
(6) alpha particle :: अल्फा कण
(7) final particle :: अंतिम कण
(8) subatomic particle :: उप - परमाणविक कण
(9) possessive particle :: अधिकार कण
2. iota ::
3. subatomic particle ::
उप - परमाणविक कण
4. atom ::
antiparticle, antiparticles, particle, particles
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
each vibration is
a different PARTICLE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 13
Penny has no interest
in subatomic PARTICLE research.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 15
"Higgs boson PARTICLE."
How could you not get that?
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 13
A sigma PARTICLE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 13
...of a subatomic PARTICLE
called the Higgs boson.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 3
English to Hindi Dictionary: particle
Meaning and definitions of particle, translation in Hindi language for particle with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of particle in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "particle"
What particle means in Hindi, particle meaning in Hindi, particle definition, examples and pronunciation of particle in Hindi language.