संसदीय, संसद का, पार्लमेंट का, धारा-सभा का
Adjective(1) relating to or having the nature of a parliament(2) having the supreme legislative power resting with a body of cabinet ministers chosen from and responsible to the legislature or parliament(3) in accord with rules and customs of a legislative or deliberative assembly
(1) Many turned to advocating parliamentary reform when they got so little from parliament.(2) parliamentary democracy(3) He stood as a candidate in four parliamentary elections, but without success.(4) Two prospective parliamentary candidates had added their voices to the debate.(5) We live in a parliamentary democracy that has no counterpart outside the Houses of Parliament.(6) The real crisis is that we have a government that pays scant respect to parliamentary democracy.(7) The group is one of the largest country parliamentary groups in Westminster.(8) We are at the stage of the parliamentary process known as the third reading of this bill.(9) It is clearly based on equal numbers of constituents within the parliamentary seat.(10) The politics of parliamentary democracy are not as monolithic as you represent them.(11) The disclosure prompted a parliamentary investigation and a government review.(12) Each parliamentary year, the government has time for perhaps no more than twenty major bills.(13) He says he can serve his council constituents, while performing parliamentary duties.(14) parliamentary election(15) He can then appeal to all those who have been let down by the parliamentary left and the parliamentary right.(16) Every Westminster and Scottish parliamentary seat is won by the party and won by a mile.
(1) parliamentary democracy :: संसदीय धर्मनिरपेक्षता
(2) parliamentary monarchy :: संसदीय राजशाही
(3) parliamentary elections :: संसदीय चुनाव
(4) parliamentary system :: संसदीय प्रणाली
(5) parliamentary seat :: संसदीय सीट
1. legislative ::
5. senatorial ::
6. democratic ::
8. representative ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Fine. Mock PARLIAMENTARY procedure.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 7
should not require
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 21
English to Hindi Dictionary: parliamentary
Meaning and definitions of parliamentary, translation in Hindi language for parliamentary with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of parliamentary in Hindi and in English
Tags for the entry "parliamentary"
What parliamentary means in Hindi, parliamentary meaning
in Hindi, parliamentary definition, examples and pronunciation
of parliamentary in Hindi language.