क्षमा, माफ़ी, क्षमादान, जीवदान, जानबख़्शीमाफ़ करना, क्षमा करना, माफ़ देना, क्षमा देना, क्षमा लेना
- क्षमा करेंक्षमा के योग्यमाफ़क्षमा करनेवालाक्षमा
Noun(1) the act of excusing a mistake or offense(2) a warrant granting release from punishment for an offense(3) the formal act of liberating someone
Verb(1) accept an excuse for(2) grant a pardon to
(1) I know Catherine will pardon me(2) These foreigners who ask pardon from us, we will hand them over to the United Nations.(3) Claudia Kramatschek gives a very instructive insight into Pakistani literature - pardon , into Urdu, Sindhi, Pashto, Punjabi and Balochi literature.(4) But we are out here in the middle of the desert, and somewhere in Kuwait, so, I think our viewers will pardon us.(5) He turned from his sins to Christ and found pardon and power through His death and resurrection.(6) Please pardon the delay in my response to your response to my inquiry regarding Fr.(7) Every New Yorker is forgiven for acting like a wide-eyed tourist for at least a couple months per year, and I take my pardon and run with it├ö├ç┬¬(8) Thirdly, it was conceded by the applicant's own witnesses that a decision by the President of Singapore on the advice of cabinet to comply with the undertaking and grant a pardon was not justiciable in Singapore.(9) The religion of love lives now, the Torah of forgiveness and pardon rules among the people├ö├ç┬¬ Now you'll see what glad tidings I will bring to you.(10) The branches hereof are pardon of sin, and personal acceptance.(11) Pressure has been building on the British Government to pardon the Irish soldiers for more than a decade.(12) Let us rejoice in the reality of God's pardon of all our sins.(13) When these men appear in leet records it is often to intervene in cases to persuade bailiffs to pardon offenders.(14) I smile, as I used to do with the hard men who worked for my mysterious but powerful father, and ask their pardon in my broken Arabic.(15) It is easy to excuse incompetence, it is unacceptable to pardon impropriety.(16) ├ö├ç├┐As I ask pardon of those whom I have offended, I freely forgive whatever has seemed to be unfair to me,├ö├ç├û he said.
(1) beg your pardon :: आपसे क्षमा चाहता हूँ
(2) beg pardon :: क्षमा माँगता हूँ
(3) your pardon :: अपने क्षमा
1. forgiveness ::
2. reprieve ::
3. amnesty ::
4. forgive ::
5. exonerate ::
हक़ बहाल करना
6. excuse ::
7. what did you say ::
आपने क्या कहा
1. penalty ::
2. retribution ::
pardon, pardonable, pardoned, pardoner, pardoners, pardoning, pardons
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Oh, oh, okay. Pardon me
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 4
His sins do not PARDON your own.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 10
You want me to ask the president
for a presidential PARDON?
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 11
If they swear to follow me, I'll PARDON them.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 1
- Pardon me?
- They use kids.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 12
English to Hindi Dictionary: pardon
Meaning and definitions of pardon, translation in Hindi language for pardon with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of pardon in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "pardon"
What pardon means in Hindi, pardon meaning in Hindi, pardon definition, examples and pronunciation of pardon in Hindi language.