काग़ज़, दस्तावेज़, लेख्य, पार्सल, पोटली, अख़बार, समाचार-पत्रकाग़ज़ी, कल्पित, पत्रकीय, समाचार-पत्र काकाग़ज़ से ढाँकना, काग़ज़ चढ़ानाकाग़ज पत्र, लेख
- कागज़paperedpapererPaperingकागज रहित
Noun(1) a material made of cellulose pulp derived mainly from wood or rags or certain grasses(2) an essay (especially one written as an assignment(3) a daily or weekly publication on folded sheets; contains news and articles and advertisements(4) a medium for written communication(5) a scholarly article describing the results of observations or stating hypotheses(6) a business firm that publishes newspapers(7) the physical object that is the product of a newspaper publisher
Verb(1) cover with paper(2) cover with wallpaper
(1) A paper-hanging brush is about 25 cm wide, and is for smoothing bubbles out of freshly hung paper .(2) The printed paper sheets were pasted onto canvas mounts for display.(3) This paper examines the transition between the short-term and the long-term responses to water status.(4) she sat her maths paper yesterday(5) I am giving my paper in the first session on the last day, which is the day after the conference dinner.(6) Taking out a sheet of paper with lots of writing on it, Daria nodded, took a deep breath, and began her story.(7) he published a highly original paper on pattern formation(8) He continued to stare blankly at the sheet of paper until Loflen brought him out of his daze.(9) Any letter that included more than one sheet of thin paper was likely to go missing.(10) glossy paper(11) Then he pulled out a clean sheet of his stationary paper and took a quill.(12) recycled paper(13) I angrily tore off the sheet of paper from my plain notebook, and reached for a tissue, blowing my nose.(14) a sheet of paper(15) A4 paper(16) Traditionally, a sheet of paper was used to cast or register a vote.
(1) toilet paper :: टॉयलेट पेपर
(2) paper clip :: पेपर क्लिप
(3) paper towel :: कागज तौलिया
(4) piece of paper :: कागज़ का टुकड़ा
(5) paper bag :: पेपर बैग
(6) sheet of paper :: कागज पत्र
(7) tissue paper :: महीन काग़ज़
(8) paper plane :: कागज़ का हवाई जहाज
(9) paper jam :: कागज जाम
(10) out of paper :: कागज से परे
1. writing paper ::
2. newspaper ::
3. wallpaper ::
4. exam ::
5. essay ::
8. report ::
9. newspaper publisher ::
10. wallpaper ::
paper, papered, paperer, paperers, papering, paperless, papers, papery
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Penny started taking a class.
She wrote a PAPER.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 6
She tore the PAPER in half, Your Grace.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 7
the smell of ink and PAPER.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 13
Our PAPER was right.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 23
They're only numbers. Numbers on PAPER.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 3
English to Hindi Dictionary: paper
Meaning and definitions of paper, translation in Hindi language for paper with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of paper in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "paper"
What paper means in Hindi, paper meaning in Hindi, paper definition, examples and pronunciation of paper in Hindi language.