पैनल, नामिकासूची, पट्टिका, पनेल, फ़र्श, पटरियां, अनुसूची, अमला, स्टाफ़, अभियुक्त, तख़्ते, मुलज़िमचौखटा लगाना, दिलहा लगाना, इलज़ाम लगाना, आरोप लगा देना, ज़ीन करना
Noun(1) sheet that forms a distinct (usually flat and rectangular(2) a committee appointed to judge a competition(3) (law, from whom a jury will be chosen(4) a group of people gathered for a special purpose as to plan or discuss an issue or judge a contest etc(5) a soft pad placed under a saddle(6) a piece of cloth that is generally triangular or tapering; used in making garments or umbrellas or sails(7) (computer science(8) electrical device consisting of a flat insulated surface that contains switches and dials and meters for controlling other electrical devices
Verb(1) decorate with panels(2) select from a list
(1) The panel of anonymous jurors deliberated for 13 days over a four-week period.(2) After the panel voted positively on four articles, impeachment was inevitable and a Senate vote for the president's removal seemed likely.(3) A printed notice, in similar terms, is handed to all members of the jury panel when they commence their duties.(4) Nice having a factory switch panel wired for accessories.(5) I wait to hear the first panel of potential jurors being called to a courtroom.(6) The partnership she has established with Ian Waite looks formidable and has impressed the panel of four judges.(7) It might involve looking at a panel of four lights, waiting for one of them to be switched on, and pressing the correct button for that light as fast as possible.(8) In terms of the body sheet metal, the panel gaps are kept to 3 mm, which is certainly the sort of thing that one wouldn't expect of a car at this price point.(9) A six-member panel , which included four former Olympians, was put in place.(10) Several people have written to clue me in to the meaning of the second panel of the dude cartoon.(11) The tedious process of choosing a panel of 12 jurors was enlivened yesterday when it emerged the Jackson team planned to call a host of Hollywood celebrities in his defence.(12) Marsh spoke on a panel of four mental health provider organizations.(13) What lady does not relish the plush touch of ermine on her cheek, the airy intricacies of a panel of lace, or the cloud-like embrace of a velveteen settee?(14) The panel liked the drawing and they got the job.(15) And sometimes before a trial even begins, you do your most critical work, screening through a jury panel .(16) the central panel depicts the Crucifixion
(1) control panel :: कंट्रोल पैनल
(2) solar panel :: सौर पेनल
(3) front panel :: सामने का हिस्सा
(4) touch panel :: छूने की पैनल
(5) patch panel :: पैच पैनल
(6) panel discussion :: पैनल चर्चा
(7) instrument panel :: उपकरण पट्टी
(8) panel board :: पैनल बोर्ड
(9) back panel :: पिछला फलक
(10) advisory panel :: सलाहकार पक्ष
1. console ::
2. group ::
3. gore ::
4. instrument panel ::
5. venire ::
6. dialog box ::
7. jury ::
8. impanel ::
सूची में रखना
panel, paneled, paneling, panelings, panelist, panelists, panelling, panellings, panels
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
perfect to appear
on our first PANEL.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 14
And considering your condition,
the blood PANEL looks good.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 3
We need access
to the main control PANEL.
Westworld Season 3, Episode 8
Okay, now, this is us camping out
in line for the Avengers PANEL.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 17
Remember when we camped out
for the Doctor Who PANEL at Comic-Con?
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 23
English to Hindi Dictionary: panel
Meaning and definitions of panel, translation in Hindi language for panel with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of panel in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "panel"
What panel means in Hindi, panel meaning in Hindi, panel definition, examples and pronunciation of panel in Hindi language.