गति, चाल, कदम, पग, गतिक्रमचलना, गति ठीक करना, कदम रखना, चलकर तय करनाइजाज़त के अनुसार, अनुमति से, आप की आज्ञा सेपांव से नापना, धीरे चलना, घोड़े का कदम
- गतिपुस्तकज्ञान प्राप्त कियाpaceyपेसिंग
Noun(1) the rate of moving (especially walking or running(2) the distance covered by a step(3) the relative speed of progress or change(4) a step in walking or running(5) the rate of some repeating event(6) a unit of length equal to 3 feet; defined as 91.44 centimeters; originally taken to be the average length of a stride
Verb(1) walk with slow or fast paces(2) go at a pace(3) measure (distances(4) regulate or set the pace of
(1) The adjustment will take time and effort but MacDougall believes his improvement has gathered pace in the past fortnight, since he made his first start.(2) Zalm said that if Bulgaria's economy continues to develop at this pace , interest in it among Dutch people would continue to grow.(3) the children work separately in the classroom at their own pace(4) As the ship neared the island, the captain grew restless and so retreated to the main deck where he could pace out his anxiety.(5) Emi asked as she tucked down the bill of the hat and began to pace around the room with an exaggerated boyish walk, her shoulders slumped with her hands in her pockets.(6) Aroura didn't like the look of them and sped up her pace with larger, faster steps.(7) The momentum for this initiative has gathered pace following action by a group of French activists including anti-globalisation campaigner Jose Bove.(8) While ordinary ride-on mowers don't go much faster than walking pace , some versions are clearly anything but pedestrian.(9) the industrial boom gathered pace(10) I steal with quiet pace(11) She moaned some lame excuse to whoever she was talking with and walked with shaken pace towards the quiet parts of the flat.(12) The castle was no more than a good two hour's walk now, if he kept fast pace and didn't stop.(13) High-end computers these days consume more and more power, and the power supply industry continues to release new units at a blazing pace .(14) He picked up the pace of his horse, glanced around once more, making sure that only ghosts and not Federal soldiers surrounded him.(15) You could start off doing eight three-minute runs at a very fast pace , with one minute's brisk walk in between each.(16) Feeling this error, the rider may use his or her legs to cue the horse to round out his back and slow his pace , but the horse assumes the rider still wants to go faster.
(1) keep pace :: गति बनाए रखो
(2) fast pace :: तेज गति
(3) keep pace with :: कदम से कदम मिलाना
(4) my pace :: मे री ग ती
(5) set the pace :: गति सेट करें
(6) hectic pace :: तेज़ गति
(7) change of pace :: रफ्तार का बदलना
(8) in pace with :: गति के साथ
(9) pace car :: गतिवाली कार
(10) snail's pace :: कछुआ चाल
1. step ::
2. gait ::
3. speed ::
4. stride ::
5. yard ::
6. tempo ::
7. rate ::
8. walk ::
9. step ::
pace, paced, paces, pacey, pacing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Fuck, at that PACE,
they'll be in Alcorcón in 30 minutes.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 8
Plenty of time to PACE it out,
is all l'm saying.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 2
It was a nice change of PACE,
not eating takeout around a coffee table.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 19
Howard, we both know
you can't keep up this PACE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 17
Pick up the PACE!
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 9
English to Hindi Dictionary: pace
Meaning and definitions of pace, translation in Hindi language for pace with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of pace in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "pace"
What pace means in Hindi, pace meaning in Hindi, pace definition, examples and pronunciation of pace in Hindi language.