रूप-रेखा, प्रारूपरूपरेखा, खाका, सारांश, संक्षेप, रेखाचित्ररूप-रेखा लगाना
Noun(1) the line that appears to bound an object(2) a sketchy summary of the main points of an argument or theory(3) a schematic or preliminary plan
Verb(1) describe roughly or briefly or give the main points or summary of(2) draw up an outline or sketch for something(3) trace the shape of
(1) an outline proposal(2) We shall now present a general outline for a creative brief that addresses these questions.(3) He said the company's restructuring plan outline doesn't propose a 10-year freeze on pension improvements.(4) This datolite conforms to the outline of the vesicles, and the rim or rinds of the masses are semismooth and usually coated with a dark green to black chloritic mineral.(5) Could you give me a rough outline of your main artistic influences?(6) All this information will be analyzed and, after as many as 11 drafts, a performance outline will be hammered out.(7) Within minutes I had sketched the outline to a landscape scene.(8) In plan-form the dune has an irregular outline but the eastern margin is more complex and irregular than the western edge.(9) The ductal structures showed an irregular outline with infoldings of the glands.(10) This outline of future plans shows how the area can develop, grow and prosper.(11) The pro teams are ghost sides, their outline only faintly discernible, manufactured solely to advance the national squad.(12) The filtered sand is then sprinkled over the outline of the portrait sketched on a hard-board.(13) It was bent at a strange angle and the outline of bone was evident, protruding to the point of almost breaking through the skin.(14) The students were asked to outline a shape they thought looked like them, and which shape they would like to look like.(15) Use a black marker to outline the shape and to write scientific or mathematical equations on the bag.(16) And the next shot is exactly that of a languid, exquisitely shaped flower which picks up and repeats the outline of the bound foot.
(1) outline view :: रूपरेखा देखें
(2) outline drawing :: बाह्य रेखा आरेखण
(3) broad outline :: व्यापक रूपरेखा
(4) rough outline :: प्राथमिक रूपरेखा
(5) make an outline :: एक रूपरेखा बनाने
(6) in outline :: मोटे तौर पर
1. silhouette ::
2. rough idea ::
3. schema ::
4. lineation ::
5. synopsis ::
6. silhouette ::
7. rough out ::
रूप रेखा तैयार करना
8. draft ::
9. delineate ::
10. adumbrate ::
ढांचे में दिखलाना
outline, outlined, outlines, outlining
English to Hindi Dictionary: outline
Meaning and definitions of outline, translation in Hindi language for outline with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of outline in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "outline"
What outline means in Hindi, outline meaning in Hindi, outline definition, examples and pronunciation of outline in Hindi language.