आपरेशन, अस्रोपचार, जंगी काररवाई, चीर-फाड़संचालन, प्रचालन, कार्य, प्रबंध, यंत्र का चालन
Noun(1) the state of being in effect or being operative(2) a business especially one run on a large scale(3) a planned activity involving many people performing various actions(4) (computer science, especially the processing that results from a single instruction(5) activity by a military or naval force (as a maneuver or campaign(6) a medical procedure involving an incision with instruments; performed to repair damage or arrest disease in a living body(7) a process or series of acts especially of a practical or mechanical nature involved in a particular form of work(8) process or manner of functioning or operating(9) (psychology(10) (mathematics(11) the activity of operating something (a machine or business etc.
(1) The operation is performed in an operating theatre while you are lying down on your back.(2) We did not study in detail whether the change in sexual activity before and after hysterectomy was related to the operation performed or to other circumstances in life.(3) These mechanisms and powers are always in operation even when empirically the rate of profit is rising.(4) the operation of that machine(5) that was quite a tricky operation(6) he reopened his operation under a different name(7) Speed restrictions are in operation at the moment to ensure that the tracks are safe whilst the checking is completed.(8) moisture affects the operation of the equipment(9) The task force will be in operation until May 20 when the newly-elected president takes office.(10) The official avoided making specific comments on the possibility of a U.S.-led military operation to rescue Koda.(11) In fact, there are two conflicting economies in operation in Britain.(12) This complication is dependent upon the general state of health of the patient and the extent of the operation performed.(13) In fact one has been in operation near Helston, Cornwall, for at least 12 months.(14) who is responsible for the operation of this scheme?(15) Tested on a track in Italy, they proved both smooth and very effective in operation and bring worthwhile safety advances.(16) a multiply operation
(1) operation manager :: संचालन प्रबंधक
(2) operation manual :: चालन नियम - पुस्तक
(3) in operation :: अमल में
(4) normal operation :: सामान्य ऑपरेशन
(5) surgical operation :: शल्य चिकित्सा
(6) business operation :: व्यापार आपरेशन
(7) co-operation :: सहयोग
(8) mode of operation :: आपरेशन करने का तरीका
(9) operation room :: संचालन कक्ष
(10) agricultural operation :: कृषि कार्य
2. management ::
3. surgery ::
4. action ::
5. business ::
6. procedure ::
7. surgical procedure ::
शल्य चिकित्सा की प्रक्रिया
8. mathematical operation ::
9. military operation ::
10. process ::
cooperation, operation, operational, operations
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...on the classic children's game,
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 23
Are you in charge of the OPERATION?
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 4
Your OPERATION made it quite obvious
that you've already decided to kill us.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 6
He's got the money
to finance this OPERATION.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 7
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 11
English to Hindi Dictionary: operation
Meaning and definitions of operation, translation in Hindi language for operation with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of operation in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "operation"
What operation means in Hindi, operation meaning in Hindi, operation definition, examples and pronunciation of operation in Hindi language.