नाभिकीय, न्यूक्लीय, परमाणुवीय, नाभिक रखनेवाला, परमाणु-संबंधी
Adjective(1) (weapons(2) of or relating to or constituting the nucleus of an atom(3) of or relating to or constituting the nucleus of a cell(4) constituting or like a nucleus
(1) Asterisks denote a high level of expression in the inner nuclear layer at this time.(2) Our fears about a nuclear strike traditionally include the horrific death toll, the living envying the dead, etc.(3) There are radiation leaks from nuclear power plants or nuclear reprocessing facilities.(4) The Defense Department wanted a network that could withstand a nuclear attack on the U.S.(5) There's maybe someone in Cumbria running a small nuclear power plant in their garden shed.(6) None of them ever believed that they were at risk of getting into the middle of a nuclear conflagration.(7) The trouble was that Glenn Seaborg was still alive, though no longer really active in nuclear chemistry.(8) An attack on a nuclear power plant or other nuclear installation could result in a massive release of radioactive material.(9) Was Heisenberg on the brink of handing over nuclear energy secrets to the Third Reich?(10) As nuclear physicist Frank Close commented, it should have been the hottest source of radiation west of Chernobyl.(11) It really did seem as though the world could end in a blaze of nuclear fury at any moment.(12) Trainees were drilled on how to deal with the specific threats of chemical, biological and nuclear attacks.(13) Their strategy was for the first round to rely heavily on nuclear electricity and energy efficiency.(14) Meanwhile the US public was becoming alarmed about nuclear fallout and its consequences.(15) His second discovery, the nuclear model of the atom, became the basis for how we see the atom today.(16) Hulk Hogan makes about as good an actor as Burt Reynolds would a nuclear physicist.
(1) nuclear family :: एकल परिवार
(2) nuclear power :: परमाणु ऊर्जा
(3) nuclear weapon :: परमाणु हथियार
(4) nuclear waste :: परमाणु कचरा
(5) nuclear energy :: परमाणु ऊर्जा
(6) nuclear weapons :: परमाणु हथियार
(7) nuclear reactor :: परमाणु रिऐक्टर
(8) nuclear envelope :: परमाणु लिफाफा
(9) nuclear power plant :: परमाणु ऊर्जा संयंत्र
(10) nuclear bomb :: परमाणु बम
1. atomic ::
antinuclear, nonnuclear, nuclear, pronuclear
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
It was already targeted
to poke around a NUCLEAR reactor in Siberia.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 7
at the Hubei Institute
for Nuclear Physics
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 6
of NUCLEAR matrix elements.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 20
...he built a small NUCLEAR reactor
in the shed...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 4
have gone NUCLEAR.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 11
English to Hindi Dictionary: nuclear
Meaning and definitions of nuclear, translation in Hindi language for nuclear with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of nuclear in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "nuclear"
What nuclear means in Hindi, nuclear meaning in Hindi, nuclear definition, examples and pronunciation of nuclear in Hindi language.