Noun(1) a content word that can be used to refer to a person, place, thing, quality, or action(2) the word class that can serve as the subject or object of a verb, the object of a preposition, or in apposition
(1) Our first observation is that ├ö├ç├┐father├ö├ç├û is a noun, and a noun is a person, place, or thing.(2) In Swinburne's work as a whole many adjectives are used as nouns and many nouns as adjectives.(3) Many English words can be nouns or verbs, with the exact same English spelling.(4) Of particular interest here is how the participants in the picture are referred to by the choice of pronouns or nouns .(5) Verbs are grouped as absolute, relative, or nounal .(6) These children were asked to explain the meaning of some common Dutch and Turkish nouns in an extended word definition task.
(1) proper noun :: संज्ञा विशेष
(2) uncountable noun :: असंख्येय संज्ञा
(3) common noun :: जातिवाचक संज्ञा
(4) plural noun :: बहुवचन संज्ञा
(5) abstract noun :: भाववाचक संज्ञा
(6) noun phrase :: संज्ञा वाक्यांश
(7) noun clause :: संज्ञा खंड
(8) collective noun :: जातिवाचक संज्ञा
(9) mass noun :: परिमाणवाचक संज्ञा
(10) count noun :: गिनें संज्ञा
1. noun ::
2. substantive ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Too bad that's a proper NOUN.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 7
That NOUN has no gender
in High Valyrian.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 2
English to Hindi Dictionary: noun
Meaning and definitions of noun, translation in Hindi language for noun with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of noun in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "noun"
What noun means in Hindi, noun meaning in Hindi, noun definition, examples and pronunciation of noun in Hindi language.