समाचार, संदेश, ख़बर
Noun(1) information about recent and important events(2) information reported in a newspaper or news magazine(3) a program devoted to current events, often using interviews and commentary(4) informal information of any kind that is not previously known to someone(5) the quality of being sufficiently interesting to be reported in news bulletins
(1) Most of it seemed familiar, almost all of it is stuff we'd read in news reports and seen in the news but forgotten.(2) In any event they are big sums, and like big names, they are always news .E2.0.CO%3B2-K(3) The evil ones are not afraid of officials, they are only afraid of being reported in the news .(4) As a result, concerned citizens do not receive timely news about political issues that they want.(5) As it happens, there's been a spate of criminal women in the news and other media lately.(6) It was all in the news and I was just dumbfounded by what I was hearing on the TV.(7) he was back in the news again(8) This issue got more play during the time when campaign finance reform was in the news .(9) Rover is still in the news today and still the government haven't done anything.(10) Let's just list some of the outrageous assertions and omissions in the news today.(11) The idea is to engage and involve viewers in the news , and to stimulate public debate.(12) The coaches are in the news at the moment and it got me thinking about what it is that makes a good coach.(13) At the end of every vigil we make a circle and share news and announce other events and concerns.(14) But recent news from doctors suggests that he could return to work as early as Easter.(15) Really, that's news to me.(16) Next week there will be a special Science Show about an Australian animal in the news .
(1) new :: नया
(2) breaking news :: ताज़ा खबर
(3) good news :: खुशखबरी
(4) the news :: समाचार
(5) latest news :: ताज़ा खबर
(6) bad news :: बुरी खबर
(7) any news :: कोई खबर
(8) local news :: स्थानीय समाचार
(9) news report :: समाचार रिपोर्ट
(10) no news is good news :: कोई ख़बर न होना अच्छी ख़बर है
(11) break the news :: खबर दें
1. report ::
3. news program ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Well, there's actually
big NEWS on the Amy front.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 6
So, what's your NEWS, Bernadette?
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 24
News from Winterfell.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 6
So, Leonard, tell
everyone your NEWS.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 15
I have bad NEWS.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 13
English to Hindi Dictionary: news
Meaning and definitions of news, translation in Hindi language for news with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of news in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "news"
What news means in Hindi, news meaning in Hindi, news definition, examples and pronunciation of news in Hindi language.