घोंसला, पोटे, थांग, झुंडघोंसला बनानानिलय
- घोंसलानेस्टघोंसला करने की क्रियानेस्टरघोंसले
Noun(1) a structure in which animals lay eggs or give birth to their young(2) a kind of gun emplacement(3) a cosy or secluded retreat(4) a gang of people (criminals or spies or terrorists(5) furniture pieces made to fit close together
Verb(1) inhabit a nest, usually after building(2) fit together or fit inside(3) move or arrange oneself in a comfortable and cozy position(4) gather nests
(1) Russian dolls that nest inside one another(2) They know what it means to be tiny spots on the map, remembered only if embroiled in a terrible conflict that turns the whole region into a nest of unrest.(3) I was explaining how you get more crockery in if you nest the little bowls inside the big bowls when I sensed that Mel was somehow not with me.(4) He had a nest of black hair and his skin was tanned and wrinkled, though not necessarily by age.(5) The young leave the nest within a day of hatching and follow their parents out into the marsh.(6) Mr Ritchies said it was known that three breeding pairs of barn owls nest in the area where it is proposed to put the turbines and red kite recently reintroduced in Wiltshire are seen on top the hill.(7) I knew enough to see that the text was a nest of problems which competent scholars could go on investigating, but I had lost my path through the maze.(8) In others, it may include completion of a rite of passage, such as getting buried up to your chin in an ant nest on your thirteenth birthday.(9) I decided that the birds could nest anywhere except in the stand of horse chestnut trees outside my back door.(10) Which of them will prefer football and which the ant nest , we'll have to wait and see.(11) This consists of a nest of polished steel tubes that have been likened both to organ pipes and to the pine trunks of the Finnish forests.(12) Brian uncomfortably fluffed up a nest of sorts on the couch.(13) My God, each box is a perfect reduced-impact nest of quality bubble wrap.(14) Is it simply because the CLA exists in part to kill small creatures and they would like the moors free of disturbance so small birds can nest in peace?(15) EPS, polyurethane, and isocyanurate foam provide the ideal environment for an insect nest .(16) Instead of finding something for her to eat, she found a nest of large insects of the predatory variety.
(1) nest egg :: प्रलोभन
(2) empty nest :: खाली घोंसला
(3) love nest :: प्यार का घोंसला
(4) bird's nest :: चिड़िया का घोंसला
(5) crow's nest :: कौए का घोंसला
(6) hornet's nest :: भिंड का घोंसला
(7) mare's-nest :: धोखा
(8) nest box :: नेस्ट बॉक्स
(9) ant nest :: चींटी घोंसला
1. roost ::
2. lair ::
3. hideaway ::
4. hotbed ::
5. snuggle ::
nest, nested, nesting, nestor, nests
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
But if your red woman
told him to leap from the crow's NEST...
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 4
Nest of Snakes.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 5
You don't wanna see
your little bird leave the NEST.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 19
and he's established a NEST.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 11
But every time he tried to get
his NEST egg to his granddaughter,
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 15
English to Hindi Dictionary: nest
Meaning and definitions of nest, translation in Hindi language for nest with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of nest in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "nest"
What nest means in Hindi, nest meaning in Hindi, nest definition, examples and pronunciation of nest in Hindi language.