आवश्यकताज़रूरत, दरिद्रतामुहताज होना, अपेक्षित होना, अपेक्षा करना, दरिद्र होना
- जरुरतजरूरत हैज़रूरतज़रूरतबेकार
Noun(1) a condition requiring relief(2) anything that is necessary but lacking(3) the psychological feature that arouses an organism to action toward a desired goal; the reason for the action; that which gives purpose and direction to behavior(4) a state of extreme poverty or destitution
Verb(1) require as useful, just, or proper(2) have need of(3) have or feel a need for
(1) Clinicians need to understand that this recommendation can reduce the risk of errors.(2) How can they be available for a photo opportunity but not there to help people in their hour of need ?(3) if you have need of further instructions(4) Sadly, the band's most recent work satisfies this desperate need to an alarming degree.(5) do you need anything?(6) If they persist, they may find that relativism will prove a poor friend in their hour of need .(7) East Yorkshire pig farmers don't need reminding of that.(8) they need to win tomorrow(9) Some people felt there would be a need for security cameras if the shop were re-opened.(10) we need her permission(11) all you need to do is register(12) Present-day reality highlights the pressing need for the state's advance preparation for possible wars.(13) A need for counting arose, then writing and numerals were needed to record transactions.(14) It is easy to see why the First Minister turned to Ward in an hour of need .(15) there's no need to worry(16) you need to be over 21 to enter the competition
(1) no need :: कोई आवश्यकता नहीं
(2) need help :: मदद चाहिए
(3) in need :: जरूरत में
(4) need not :: जरुरत नहीं
(5) the need :: जरूरत
(6) in need of :: की ज़रूरत है
(7) no need to :: कोई आवश्यता नहीं
(8) need rest :: आराम की जरूरत ह
1. necessity ::
2. requirement ::
4. difficulty ::
5. penury ::
6. want ::
7. demand ::
8. motivation ::
9. require ::
की आवश्यकता होती है
10. have to ::
यह करना है
11. yearn for ::
के लिए तरस
12. call for ::
के लिए कॉल
need, needed, needful, needing, needless, needy
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Yeah, yeah. Listen, man,
I NEED you to come pick us up.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 9
Shh! You need to whisper.
"' alt="MRS. WOLOWITZ
Shh! You need to whisper.
Shh! You NEED to whisper.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 4
Well, things are progressing,
but we'll all NEED
a little patience.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 2
They're trying to eat your brain.
A dude don't NEED no more motivation.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 2
I NEED to get away and think.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 24
English to Hindi Dictionary: need
Meaning and definitions of need, translation in Hindi language for need with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of need in Hindi and in English
Tags for the entry "need"
What need means in Hindi, need meaning
in Hindi, need definition, examples and pronunciation
of need in Hindi language.