आवश्यक, ज़रूरी, अनिवार्यअलंघ्य, लाज़िमीधन, स्र्पये, टट्टी
Noun(1) anything indispensable
Adjective(1) absolutely essential(2) unavoidably determined by prior circumstances
(1) The magazine, he says, is ├ö├ç├┐a necessary consequence of their superstar status├ö├ç├û.(2) If the answer is still yes, you must accept all the necessary consequences.(3) driving is a necessary evil(4) How can one responsibly teach writers who use the reader's revulsion and horror as necessary responses?(5) Many developing countries may lack the resources necessary to prevent such outbreaks.(6) So urgency cannot be construed as a strictly necessary condition for the status of an impulse or desire as addictive.(7) He saw radical skepticism as a necessary consequence of the misery of the human condition.(8) leaving players out is a necessary part of the manager's job(9) Because the dealer may not follow through on completing and filing the necessary paperwork.(10) Killing wasn't fun or heroic; it was simply sometimes necessary for survival.(11) The necessary consequence is that there had to be a redefinition of the rights and obligations of the parents, and of those with care of children.(12) It is not a necessary consequence, or a condition, of industrialization.(13) If it is shown that the opinion actually formed is not an opinion of this character, then the necessary opinion does not exist.(14) But biodiversity is a necessary precondition for the long-term maintenance of biological resources.(15) Other disciplines and artistic representation are an inevitable and necessary part of the mix.(16) Often it's impossible for the architect of a company to make the changes necessary to ensure it survives.
(1) not necessary :: आवश्यक नहीं
(2) if necessary :: यदि आवश्यक है
(3) it is necessary :: यह आवश्यक है
(4) it is not necessary :: यह आवश्यक नहीं है
(5) as necessary :: जैसा आवश्यक हो
(6) it's necessary :: यह जरुरी है
(7) when necessary :: जब जरूरी हो
(8) necessary evil :: आवश्यक बुराई
(9) absolutely necessary :: बिलकुल जरूरी
(10) very necessary :: अति आवश्यक है
1. obligatory ::
2. requisite ::
4. compulsory ::
5. mandatory ::
6. imperative ::
8. de rigueur ::
9. essential ::
10. indispensable ::
11. vital ::
12. necessity ::
13. requirement ::
14. requisite ::
15. essential ::
1. elective ::
2. voluntary ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
That is not NECESSARY.
Vikings Season 1, Episode 7
That won't be NECESSARY, Ser Meryn.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 2
- Shall I return after?
- That won't be NECESSARY.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 3
Sheldon, that isn't NECESSARY.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 23
Uh, that's not NECESSARY.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 18
English to Hindi Dictionary: necessary
Meaning and definitions of necessary, translation in Hindi language for necessary with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of necessary in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "necessary"
What necessary means in Hindi, necessary meaning in Hindi, necessary definition, examples and pronunciation of necessary in Hindi language.