स्वच्छ, बधिया का, साफ़, स्पष्ट, सजीला, ललित, साफ़-सुथराबधिया, बैलस्वचालित व्यापार-राष्ट्रीय बाजार
- स्वच्छneatenneaterneatestबड़े करीने
Adjective(1) clean or organized(2) showing care in execution(3) free from clumsiness; precisely or deftly executed(4) superficially impressive, but lacking depth and attention to the true complexities of a subject(5) very good(6) (of an alcoholic drink
(1) This one is as neat a demonstration of the Arthurian cycle as any book in the Clarke canon, and as stimulating.(2) The young lad behind the bar poured him half a pint of neat whiskey!(3) So, I invited this really neat guy whom I've been dating for the past three months.(4) I was neat , clean, shaved and sober, and I didn't care who knew it.(5) So after you serve a Martini or Scotch, neat , return moments later with a glass of water.(6) The medieval holy wars in the Middle East could not be solved by rational treatises or neat territorial solutions.(7) But just because the Jungian interpretation is neat & tidy and easy to swallow, doesn't necessarily mean it's accurate.(8) The Virgo style is neat , discreet, simple, conservative and under-stated.(9) She is a neat lady and I feel lucky to have her as a friend.(10) In Mexico, the tops of the wooden posts are cut off at the same level, creating very neat and tidy fences.(11) They're both really neat people - I'm pleased to have made a connection there, and I hope we keep in touch.(12) It was 7pm and the night was still young, yet the three people sitting next to me were so keen to get their evening started that they were already each drinking from their own litre bottle of neat vodka.(13) The place is neat and tidy with not a weed in sight.(14) Shirt upon shirt, all stacked in neat piles - had they been ironed?(15) This reveals the fact that the issues that apply to pre-contact cultures cannot be defined into any neat and efficient concept or word.(16) The village was neat , with tidy little houses, arranged along three roads leading out from this castle.
(1) neat and tidy :: साफ़ सुथरा
(2) very neat :: बहुत साफ़
(3) neat and clean :: साफ़ सुथरा
(4) neat handwriting :: साफ लिखावट
(5) neat juice :: साफ रस
1. tidy ::
2. smart ::
3. well-formed ::
4. compact ::
5. skillful ::
6. clever ::
7. undiluted ::
8. orderly ::
9. straight ::
10. nifty ::
11. refined ::
12. clean ::
neat, neaten, neatened, neatening, neatens, neater, neatest, neatly, neatness
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Dimple Pinch. Neat.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 15
She needs to believe
that everything is NEAT and tidy.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 4
Oh, NEAT. What's the occasion?
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 13
It's NEAT, huh?
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 2
Yeah, okay, NEAT.
But I really gotta get to work.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 14
English to Hindi Dictionary: neat
Meaning and definitions of neat, translation in Hindi language for neat with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of neat in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "neat"
What neat means in Hindi, neat meaning in Hindi, neat definition, examples and pronunciation of neat in Hindi language.