पासके पास, के आस-पास, के निकट, के नज़दीक, के पास-पास, के इर्द-गिर्दनिकट, समीप, नज़दीक, बराबर, सदृश, समान, आस-पास कानिकट, आस-पास, के आस-पास, समीप, नज़दीकनज़दीक आना, निकट आना
- पास मेंnearedनजदीकनिकटतमहोने वाला
Verb(1) move towards
Adjective(1) not far distant in time or space or degree or circumstances(2) being on the left side(3) closely resembling the genuine article(4) giving or spending with reluctance, or near(5) with or in a close or intimate relationship(6) very close in resemblance
Adverb(1) near in time or place or relationship(2) (of actions or states, just
(1) it was near falling down(2) they're very near in age(3) The number of nerve fibres that would need to grow from the eye to the brain in a human is roughly the same, somewhere near a million.(4) A near relative is the larger and better-known Chinese water chestnut.(5) As the train came to a near stand still, passengers say they heard loud bangs coming from underneath the train.(6) The women didn't expect to raise anything near the amount they have - let alone be offered movie deals.(7) I near shrieked as he fell to the floor, a perfect, coin shaped hole, dotted between his eyebrows.(8) The general strike resulted in the near total shutdown of the rail network and lengthy traffic jams.(9) How could she live without falling into despair with love so near and yet unattainable?(10) The near failure of the monsoon has affected agricultural operations in 11 States.(11) By that stage last December, Jonathan, was in a near vegetative state and at one point was given only days to live.(12) She'll probably end up near obsessed with the guy but eventually see sense and move onto pastures new.(13) Ever wondered where you could get a near instant reply to any question.(14) The past few weeks have seen a near total triumph of pessimism.(15) It's had a high dividend yield and has been trading near or even below its net asset value for some time.(16) she's a near relation of mine
(1) near here :: यहाँ पास
(2) near to :: के पास
(3) in the near future :: निकट भविष्य में
(4) near future :: निकट भविष्य
(5) near miss :: निशाना ख़ाली होना
(6) come near :: पास आओ
(7) very near :: बहुत निकट
(8) quite near :: काफी निकट
(9) draw near :: के पास आना
(10) nowhere near :: आसपास कही नहीं
1. close ::
2. imminent ::
3. closely related ::
बारीकी से संबंधित
4. narrow ::
5. skinny ::
6. approximate ::
7. dear ::
8. nigh ::
9. almost ::
10. nigh ::
11. well-nigh ::
12. close to ::
13. approach ::
14. verge on ::
near, neared, nearer, nearest, nearing, nearness, nears
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
because "in the NEAR future"
is three more words than "soon."
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 20
It's for his sake I rode here so hard
I damn NEAR killed my horse.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 5
-And the workshop is NEAR here?
-Yes, very NEAR.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 10
NEAR the Klondike
Westworld Season 2, Episode 3
If Stannis is fool enough to come NEAR me.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 9
English to Hindi Dictionary: near
Meaning and definitions of near, translation in Hindi language for near with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of near in Hindi and in English
Tags for the entry "near"
What near means in Hindi, near meaning
in Hindi, near definition, examples and pronunciation
of near in Hindi language.