नेविगेशन, नौपरिवहन, नौचालन, नौ-विज्ञान, वायुयान-संचालननौकानयन, जहाज़-रानी, नौ-परिवहण, जहाज़-रानी का मौसिम
- पथ प्रदर्शननौवहन
Noun(1) the guidance of ships or airplanes from place to place(2) ship traffic(3) the work of a sailor
(1) This maneuver opened the river to navigation farther upstream and stopped the overflow of water into the lake.(2) Last year 800,000 people visited and basic navigation is still essential to trade, tourism and sport.(3) Rivers were open to ship navigation at that time.(4) Humber Pilots Ltd, the organisation that handled river navigation until a row over terms led to strike action and the end of their contract, said the incident could have had horrendous repercussions.(5) There were quite a few parallel paths, which made navigation more difficult.(6) The launcher unit is equipped with an onboard land navigation system.(7) Now, Global Positioning Systems and satellite navigation are more accurate and widely available.(8) The war bred clever innovation in radar systems, navigation aids and bomb sites.(9) It did prove that the river was suitable for navigation and Randell sold his cargo of flour and Cadell brought 4,000 bales of wool back on his return journey.(10) While on the route, the aircraft practice visual low-level navigation , simulated threat reactions and simulated target attacks.(11) transporter bridges to span rivers without hindering navigation(12) However, the mountain range was not on the navigation charts used by the US Navy.(13) The locations of the mines were then confirmed using underwater navigation and communications technology.(14) The freeze could hurt the ability of Russia's largest shipping firm, to export oil once rivers reopen for navigation in the spring, the company warned.(15) These were sold to the United States in 1904, but it was not until 1914 that the Panama Canal was opened for navigation .(16) He intended to do this prior to the seasonal cessation of river navigation due to winter and the expedition's retirement to a wintering ground.
(1) navigation bar :: नेविगेशन बार
(2) navigation pane :: नेविगेशन फलक
(3) satellite navigation :: उपग्रह नेविगेशन
(4) navigation light :: नेविगेशन प्रकाश
1. seafaring ::
मल्लाह का काम
2. sailing ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Famed for their skills at archery,
NAVIGATION and lovemaking.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 5
I figured out a solution
for our NAVIGATION system
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 20
English to Hindi Dictionary: navigation
Meaning and definitions of navigation, translation in Hindi language for navigation with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of navigation in Hindi and in English
Tags for the entry "navigation"
What navigation means in Hindi, navigation meaning
in Hindi, navigation definition, examples and pronunciation
of navigation in Hindi language.